Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Custom Adventurer's Guild Equipment
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:16 pm 
Immortal

The Adventurer's Guild in Teron will now offer custom equipment to anyone who completes the quest to slay the dragons. Here is how it will work:

• The price for a piece of equipment is 50 obsidian.
  • You may request a piece of armor, shield, treasure, or wearable fountain. Maybe furniture if you want a sweet chair.
  • Material type may be diamond, mithril, water, flame, or anything inferior to those (no adamantite, energy, dragon scale or sacred oak).
  • You supply the descriptions for the item, subject to approval for appropriateness.
  • You specify up to +4 in innate bonuses.
  • You may select special properties, such as zapping, alignment aura, glowing, humming, invisible, cursed, destroyed on death, etc.
  • I will do my best to insure the items are only usable by the character for whom they are intended.
  • Your character can obtain the items from the gnome mercenary shopkeeper in the Adventurer's Guild in Teron.

The point of this is not to make OP stuff, but also not useless stuff. The point is customization to enhance the convenience, fun, and aesthetics for players, and to express your character's personality. Please keep the spirit of this in mind. To request custom items, start a dialogue with me via PM. I wish I could check my messages everyday, but you know how it goes. I'll get to your requests as promptly as I'm able. If you have questions, please post them in the Building Update Log Q&A thread.

Post subject: Re: Custom Adventurer's Guild Equipment
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:42 pm 
Immortal

Thuban is currently swamped outside the game and doesn't expect to be able to get through many if any of these until August.

Just wanted to keep people informed to hopefully prevent some unneeded frustration.

Algorab