Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The Foe System: How to block other users
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 am 
Immortal (Inactive)

SK Character: Sargas
Sometimes, another player just doesn't get along with you. What they say may rustle your jimmies, or maybe you just feel they are inferior to your overwhelmingly massive intellect. Instead of flooding the forums with posts upon posts, wherein you wax poetic on why exactly you hate this person and will hate them forever until the end of time, just block their posts! It won't save you from reading their replies if someone uses the quote function, but it is better than nothing. It might not also prevent them from PMing you -- I'm not sure about that. You'll have to find out for yourself.

1. Under the big SK logo on the top left, there's an option to check your messages. Click that, or go to the top right under the voting icons and click User Control Panel.
  2. Click on the Friends & Foes option.
  3. Click on the manage foes option.
  4. Write in their username and click OK, or click on the "Find a member" option (right under and/or next to Add new foes), find them, then click OK.

Congratulations, you can no longer read their posts! Until someone quotes them, at which point you'll just have to suffer like the rest of us.

Remember, every time you flood the forums with stupid garbage and I have to clean it up is just a bit more time I don't want to spend helping you. ;D