Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: SK T-Shirts Details
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:24 pm 
Implementor

It's for real. The limited edition Shattered Kingdoms t-shirt is almost here. In fact, it's SO close to being here, that I have very little time to take orders for them, so listen up: ORDERING ENDS JULY 14th. If you want this shirt, do not hesitate to buy it now. If you know other people who might want it, make sure they know that now is the time! There very well may never be another printing. The minimum number of shirts I have to order in a printing is 24, and even if that many people get together to request a reprint, the price will be more expensive because less shirts will be printed in that batch.

T-Shirt Description:
I've commissioned our very own Ed Northcott to do the artwork for the t-shirt. Many of you long-time players will remember Ed because he had several very memorable and respected characters on SK. Ed has had quite a lot of his artwork published in games from Steve Jackson, Guardians of Order and Kenzer. I'm happy to have him back to help create a look for the game which you will be seeing on these t-shirts.

Due to Ed's hectic scheduling, I have only received a FIRST DRAFT from him as of this time. You can take a look at the DRAFT here:
http://www.shatteredkingdoms.org/gfx/Sk ... sample.jpg
UPDATE: See the message below for a link to a more complete version.

Because of the short amount of time left until I am forced to place the order, I will not be able to guarantee a look at the final artwork before the ordering process is over. I will say however that in addition to what you see here, the artwork will be bordered by holy symbols of the entire SK pantheon.

The artwork will be on the back of the t-shirt. The title 'Shattered Kingdoms', our slogan 'Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide' and the web address will also be present. A SK logo will be printed on the front left breast of the shirt as well. Due to special printing processes necessary to present the artwork in full color, the t-shirts will only be available in the color white. The shirts are Gildan 50/50. Features: 50/50 blend; 5.6 oz. Pre-shrunk. Taped shoulders. Double needle stitching throughout garment. 50% cotton 50% polyester. Comments: Generous fit. High quality blend tee, will shrink less than 100% cotton tees. Sizes available are: S, M, L, XL, XXL and XXXL.

T-Shirt Price: $19.95

Shipping Costs:
U.S. Orders: $5.00 S&H (USPS Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation)
International: $15.00 S&H (USPS International Mail)
Renfaire Attendees: Shipping will be refunded at the faire.

Some people are probably saying to themselves - orders due by JULY 14th??? Yes, I know that's less than 2 weeks away. But on the morning of the 15th, I have to place the order or else the t-shirts will not be available for distribution at the Renfaire gathering. While I originally wanted to do the t-shirt in black or even offer multiple colors, after talking to the company representative on the phone, it became apparent that the price would be SUBSTANTIALLY higher if I went with any color except white, and the minimum order would have to be 144 shirts. It just wasn't feasible while still keeping Ed's artwork intact.

If you are ready to order, please proceed to the following page:
http://www.shatteredkingdoms.org/products/order.html

Last edited by Dulrik on Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:36 am 
Implementor

Just a reminder that tomorrow (Monday, July 14) is the LAST DAY that you can order a t-shirt. After that I will placing the order and I will only order as many t-shirts as have been previously requested.

For those of you wondering how the rough draft is going to translate into the finished artwork, please check out this link at Ed's website:
http://home.golden.net/~enorthcott/art/ ... nished.JPG

I think it's shaping up to look awesome and I'm sure you will agree. Order a shirt and save Dulrik from Bankruptcy today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:02 pm 
Implementor

For those people who are not able to use Paypal:

Code:
Limited Edition SK T-Shirt Order Form

NAME:  _____________________________________

ADDRESS1: __________________________________
ADDRESS2: __________________________________
ADDRESS3: __________________________________
SUBURB:  ___________________________________
CITY:  _____________________________________
STATE: _____________________________________   
POSTAL CODE:  ______________________________

EMAIL:  ____________________________________

Please enter the number of shirts of each
size that you wish to order:
S: ___   L: ___   XXL: ___ 
M: ___  XL: ___  XXXL: ___

Totals:
_____  = $19.95 x ____ (Number of shirts)

U.S. RESIDENTS
_____  = $5.00 S&H for first shirt
_____  = $2.00 S&H for each additional shirt

INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS
_____  = $15.00 S&H for first shirt
_____  = $6.00 S&H for each additional shirt

_____  = Grand Total

Payment Methods:
Cash, Check or Money Order

Email this order form to dulrik@yahoo.com
An address for payment will be replied to you.

Note: Payment does not have to reach me by tomorrow. That would obviously be impossible. But I do have to receive this order form to the email address specified above and I won't ship a shirt until I've received payment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:13 pm 
Implementor

To verify your order was received, check the order confirmation page:
http://www.shatteredkingdoms.org/products/verify.php
It will be updated as orders are entered into the database.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:29 pm 
Implementor

The time for orders has passed. The t-shirt design is in the hands of the printing company. They have confirmed that I will receive them on or before August 1st, in time for the Renfaire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:36 am 
Implementor

I just wanted to let everyone know that shipping of orders is proceeding. I shipped 1/3 of the remaining orders (including all paid International orders) this weekend.

In addition, we have updated the order status page to display additional information. It now shows whether or not your payment has been received and the date your order was shipped.

Currently I have (3) Size XL t-shirts available for order. If you missed out on ordering earlier and want one of these shirts, you can use the email order form listed earlier in this thread. First come, first served.

PS. There are several people who have not yet paid for their order. If you are one of those people and are reading this, you should contact me by email immediately and let me know what the delay is about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:08 pm 
Implementor

Just letting people know that another eight orders found their way to the post office today. You can see the status of your order at:

At this point I still have 2 XL shirts available. I also noticed that I have the proof shirt that the company sent me to verify that they are how I want them. It looks exactly like the others but is size Large, so if you were waiting for one of that size, here's your chance. Contact me if you are interested in ordering one of those three.