Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 6:42 pm 
Mortal

I just couldn't help it... priceless...

baldwama wrote:
Such questions should be asked iccly, and you should know better. :wink:

soultoast wrote:
In general, that'll be a big fat NO. Most of 'em got wimped anyways.

juggernaut wrote:
GO BUY THEM AND HAVE THEM IDENTIFIED YOU <deleted by author b4 it gets removed :P>

No need to emphasize anything on this one.
sleeper wrote:
I wouldn't even bother with them as they were severaly wimped a while ago.

BTW, why are you even asking?

sleeper

The pretty much reasonable reaction comes next;

Someone wrote:
Geez. Chill out please. A simply 'No' wouldve been fine. I get slandered and made fun of for asking a question? :roll: I thought this would be less common in newbie forums. It was just a questions. *sigh* I give up.

And finally;

jennbo wrote:
..I think it's funny when everyone's nice and calm, except for the author of the post, telling everyone to not freak out as she herself freaks out.

You're not being wronged, here.

God.

Indeed. God, Jesus, Mary and the whole family. I'm pretty sure that, based on my basic understanding of the english language, Someone seems to be justified in freaking out after seeing replies that threaten to eat him/her up. I know I did when I read the tone of the posters in this Newbie Help forum thread. And no, we shouldn't choose to get all edgy because Someone is a fast learner or he/she has been around here for long or whatever the reason is we assume he should know the rules in effect, without bothering to simply explain.

Blatant insistance on ignoring the expressions people use freaks me out too, I must say.

PS: Proper reply to the question; Forsooth's and S-t0ast's.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:52 pm 
I see nothing wrong with general uproar in response to a question that anybody who's read a single help file about IC information found out oocly would understand the answer to.

Someone is not a newbie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:12 am 
Webadmin

SK Character: Viltrax
Considering you're supposed to read the rules in order to play, I'm not too surprised that folks are directing 'Someone' to the big neon sign that says don't cheat.

As the author has admitted their goof and we're all happy and friends again, the thread has now reached its end.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2