Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:45 pm 
Well, there wasn't much we could do to reflag all their territory as Ayamao or Taslamar.

But we sat in the center square of Menegroth for at least a month killing all the MC because they wouldn't surrender, and a kind immortal was good enough to help us knock down the statue of the Empire.

I'd say that it was annexed far better than Taslamar was by Tzeetch.

I suppose it was 'reclaimed' sometime after I deleted Alphrenor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:04 pm 
Immortal (Inactive)

Original post updated with Gerevan's death.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:19 am 
Immortal (Inactive)

Updated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:10 pm 
Mortal

Anonymous wrote:
I'd say that it was annexed far better than Taslamar was by Tzeetch.

Perhaps, but that's kind of missing the point of "Tzeechlamar", which wasn't really a military or political annexation as such, and more the halucination and delusions of the deranged mind of a sprite. Albeit vocally proclaimed throughout the realms at the time, as were his (completely unjustified) reasons for the deluded seizure.

But it's a humorous historical anecdote nonetheless, and a good way of remembering the character that (it seems with hindsight, unwittingly) funded the construction of the Tower of the Rose.

Though personally, I prefer to think of him as the only guy I ever beat in a duel. With a waterskin 8)

But I say it belongs in the timeline. The anexation of the Empire, however? Pass, it was during one of my sojorns elsewhere. But from how it's described, it seems a different beast entirely.

Post subject: Hrm.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:22 am 
Mortal

My grasp of time frames is pretty much nil, however the final battle between Yopparai/Khore which led to the coalescing of Marfik, and eventual rebirth of Yed might have a place

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:26 am 
Immortal (Inactive)

Anything recent that needs to be added to this timeline?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:38 am 
Mortal

Hm.

Why isn't this thread a sticky?

Also, does anyone have the shady sketch of Teronian history I put together about a year ago? Please post it! I've lost it, and I wanted to give it some more work. I'd also like to know if anyone has anything else to add to the history of Teron that may not have been added in there.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:09 am 
Mortal

Nxs would likely be a better one for the wording, but Zhenshi's new empress and reformed Council would likely fit well in the timeline.

And Taslamar's queen quest? I'm hazy on details at present, but they found one.

Oh, and Slayne declaring himself Emperor of the east. A lot of doings with rulers relatively recently.

I'm not entirely certain what order those should be placed in, sorry. :sleepy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:58 am 
Mortal

N'kashya isn't inhabitable anymore, which technically doesn't make it the oldest -continually- inhabited human city anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:13 am 
Mortal

I remember them "annexing" the empire. I think I was rolling with them as cilek at the time (them being the annexers). Basically that was just a humiliation tactic from my rememberance. The mc was getting the crap kicked out of them so bad it was just pathetic and jardek declared himself knightlord and a good number of people on the western side started refering to him as that, though I thought it was mostly for joke. Like all the times mordanzibel and eliro declared themselves knightlord..only he had an army and knocked over a statue so I guess he had a little more backing to claim he owned it.

Slayne forced the peacekeepers to surrender and declare themselves ruled by a council of penguin masters when he was a harlequin if we really want to go to things like that though. Avaleena I'm sure has fond memories of that.

Might want to include the emergence of a new empress in nerina.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next