Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: Historical Timeline for Pyrathia
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:02 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: [OOC INFO REMOVED]
Don't forget to add the Death of SK for the end of your timeline. I'm sure that'll be sometime this year. :-?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:01 pm 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
Sk will never die as long as I play. And it's not stopping soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 pm 
Mortal

Umiro wrote:
Don't forget to add the Death of SK for the end of your timeline. I'm sure that'll be sometime this year. :-?

Blasphemy!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:37 am 
Immortal

So the original post hasn't been updated in. like, six years? I think we're due.

Anyone want to fill me in on some major events of the last few centuries? I'll edit the original post.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:52 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
There was some sort of battle in the sky. We all figured it was 'the gods fighting.' It was the grp for the enchant update. I feel as though that could be worded as some significant event.

Also the masked woman coming to zhenshi, killing tsao and one other npc and then being wed to Arztanus? Not sure how significant it is in the history. But it's history nonetheless.

Sorry about not having dates. But they were both fairly recently and someone could probably remember the dates.

So I'm curious. One of the first things on the timeline is 'elves are created.' Were elves the only playable race when sk finally launched?
I can only imagine what it would be like during this time.
Maybe D could set up another server for a weekend and let us try out a super old version of sk? That would be kinda awesome. Or is it all lost to history.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 pm 
Immortal

SK Character: NA - Inactive
Trosis wrote:
So I'm curious. One of the first things on the timeline is 'elves are created.' Were elves the only playable race when sk finally launched?

Nah, that is just Pyrathia's historical timeline, not necessarily the playable game's timeline.

I'm fairly certain that all playable game time after launch exists within the "CONTEMPORARY ERA".

The first action in that timeline I'm aware of that was caused by PC action was the moving of Krychire.

Post subject: Re: Allow for enchant armor to place stacking saves.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:45 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
Anyone care to elaborate on early events of Sk? Take some of the things on this list and let us know what actually occurred?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:14 am 
Mortal

Trosis wrote:
Anyone care to elaborate on early events of Sk? Take some of the things on this list and let us know what actually occurred?

PeQular reincarnated into a sprite yet kept his human stats or something of the sort.

Him and his pal Severn (sp?) Was hunted 24/7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:31 am 
Immortal

There was the rise of that Cherub god of Love who preceded Aludra. That's sometime after the rise of Calrion.

Around this time, the dwarf city of Vaerlain opened its doors to the world.

Right after that, Zimbid the Pixie final-striked a big party in the old Fist Monastery, destroying the whole building & grounds. I think that was the first Fist Monastery, that used to sit in the mountains SE of Nerina. Shortly thereafter, the new monastery opened in the onion fields W/SW of Nerina. I don't remember how that second monastery was destroyed, but something happened to move it from there to where the current monastery resides, around the time of the Fist releasing their oversight over Nerina and passing that role to the Talons.

Last edited by Yed on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:36 am 
Immortal

Varia wrote:
Trosis wrote:

PeQular reincarnated into a sprite yet kept his human stats or something of the sort.

Him and his pal Severn (sp?) Was hunted 24/7

PeQulYar and Severn! Ah yes, they got awfully mad when Zimbid wrested control of the Harlies from them. One of so many Harlie coups to follow.....

A lot of the history is left purposefully vague for reasons of allowing people to "rewrite" history in-character, as is common in real life. :) And a lot of other history is left vague just because it's 15+ years old and gets hard to remember in precise detail.

finny would be a really good resource to go to for Damacon's story, and for the bad guys' perspective on the Blood Wars. Zavijah & I were founding members of the S'hochi, so we have a lot of that story. Nashira could recount the Aru story of Gaal and the D'Astae. A lot of people still connected to the game have ties back to the old days and could recount a lot of other stories.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next