Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:58 pm 
Mortal

Ah I see, I didn't post the altrenate skills here...

basically they were instead of scry having a room affect spell that poison/plagues every second or so, and instead of familiar they got a tatto that gave them fort/will/MP/HP and immune to poison/plague

Conceal is a SPELL. A held mana draining spell.

Have Murder be like a I impale myself to hit you thing and take half your life if you want. Kinda like whats his face from Soul Caliber. Damn the dude that has the mask and flag on his back...I'll think of it...does tommy knocker and bloody petals...damn that bugs me. HE claps his feet sometimes when you win.

These were ideas, there are ways to balance everything. Look at FS.

Edit:

Hammer basically gives back stab to any class with the same stipulation that only certain weapons will do it and that they must have a certain position, but with the benefit that you can do it while their in combat/pulse is racing.

MC gets a spell to make several room where their entire group can't be seen. Cast a fireball in the room and you still can't see. Hit a concealed person with one and you could. (also truesight)

The point of assassins strike would not be to grant MORE attacks like haste. But to make sure things like haste gave the additional attack. Take a swashie wearing straight daggers, give him GM haste. He won't get any more attacks. With assassins strike he would. Give him some wakizashi and he wouldn't need haste except for the DEX bonus. He'd still get the max amount of attacks possible with the haste. Now take a merc speced in great axe and he could get the three to four attacks with his great axe all the time with out haste. With it he would get solid four.