Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

What do you think of this suggested change to enchant?
Like it, lets see it. 43%  43%  [ 29 ]
Neutral. 10%  10%  [ 7 ]
Do not like it. 37%  37%  [ 25 ]
Other, don't care, or just want to see results. 9%  9%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 67
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:29 pm 
Mortal

The item with three enchants was just an example. The three times as long as normal enchant because, enchant once disenchant, then enchant half as much. Perhaps disenchant again then enchant the last few things. You can spend longer to get a "perfect" set but if you dont you can end up with a good set for three times as long as just an enchanted set.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:22 am 
Mortal

I dig the idea man. As it stands now, I don't really understand why it is that an enchanter can enchant an item, without directing what the enchant would be. Makes no sense.

I always thought that it should take MORE time and energy, but be more directive.

Good show!

luc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:30 pm 
Mortal

It would be nice for a sorcerer to be able to lightly enchant an object so it has a small modifier that a lowbie could notice the effect and hold on to it for a while. In fact, it would seem magical.

I like the idea. Perhaps if there is some concerns that it is too powerful, for powerful effects, perhaps enchant always has a certian chance of randomness. Or perhaps Enchant becomes less random the more skilled you are with it.

Of course, perhaps my opinon should be taken with a grain of salt, because I don't commonaly seek items that have certian bonuses, mainly because I feel either they fall outside of my roleplay to get them, they aren't there, or I don't know where they are.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8