Yes. IMPLEMENT IMMEDIATELY 71%  71%  [ 17 ]
No. Tioras is a dumbass. 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
I just wanna see the results. 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 24
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:54 am 
Mortal

juggernaut wrote:
Certainly NO! If they want law immunity, let them join the tribunal. They will help the city knowing the cost, and wait for the leader to log in to get their pardon otherwise.

If such a thing gets implemented, all we will see is hammer mercs being grouped with a peacekeeper all the time for the immunity (although not necesserily on the same room).

P.S. Hammer and Peacekeepers well chosen as an example randomly

A good chunk of them time an attack occurs there are no Keepers to be seen. You're more likely to see random unaffiliated people running around like chickens with their heads cut off than you are to see a Keeper. When they are on they do what they can, but tribunals are small and getting a pardon can sometimes take awhile leaving a city defenseless.

If this were implemented simply go by two of the conditions previously stated. A member of the local tribunal must be the leader of the group and only group members within the room get immunity. They may at times still sacrifice immunity for the ability to retreat since not everybody in existance is a mercenary that knows what they're doing, and you will be less likely to see people standing alone in other rooms to just shoot. They'll be directly involved in the action so they aren't stuck in jail later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:39 am 
Mortal

I rather like the idea, especially since in the middle of that mess I have about three pages of spam from the sentinels being pissy with ghosts.

When there is that much battle going on, I don't have time to spam pardons and try to keep myself alive. And spamming pardons is annoying.

If the people are grouped together for a VALID reason, why the heck not? It would certainly make it much easier on the Peacekeepers who do actually have members, just too many of them are inactive. (Ooooo brilliant idea)

Also, if a tribunal member is TARNISHED, they should not be able to use a command like this because then they could use it to commit crimes against the nation.

Group up with the tribunal member being the leader and have to be in the same room. Tribunal member is the only one who remembers the crimes and they get to make a judgment call on it. It works for me. If the tribunal member falls, anything that happens after that could in fact be reported is kinda bad because then groups will target the tribunal member. All in all the idea does have merit.