Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Should people get the option to make General Discussion vanish if they want to skip the flames?
Yes. 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
No. 86%  86%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 29
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:20 am 
Mortal

Lei_Kung wrote:
Look I agree the suggestion of the thread makes about as much sense as replacing your Clear Eyes eye drops with lemon juice but currently this thread is in Gameplay. Granted this thread belongs in GD but as long as it is in Gameplay the rules of the Gameplay forum should apply. I've said it before, if you enjoy the ability to flame (I could care less), keep it in GD. By allowing flames venture out of GD, you risk the privilege of being permitted to flame being eliminated entirely.

I would suggest that instead of flaming, you demand the Imms move this thread to where it belongs so that you can express yourself. I will be the first.

This thread is totally misplaced by being in Gameplay and should be in GD. Granted as mature adults we are responsible for our actions but this thread does beg for a harsh response that is inappropriate in Gameplay. To leave this thread here only encourages some posters to violate the rules because it has been left in the wrong forum. I ask the Imms with the power to move this thread to help all of us up hold the rules and place this thread in the proper forum.

Lei Kung

See, I look at it more akin to a high-speed pursuit. This idiot has taken his 1982 POS across state lines and now all the county mounties get to hop into their supercharged cars to go blow some scum bag away.

Sadly, something tells me desait isn't the Bandit, and the only 18 wheels he'll be running is at the rest stop for rent money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:31 pm 
Four votes for 'yes'.

1. Desait
2. Nimolthar
3. Dark Avenger
4. Random Greek/yes man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:53 pm 
Implementor

Instead of moving it, I'm just going to lock it. I'm not in favor of the idea, so I don't think it warrants any more discussion and/or flames.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5