Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:07 pm 
Implementor

Lucius wrote:
Hey pal, (and all that would make this argument) if you got into a debate with someone and then had an IMM jump in to delete your replies constantly- some of which were explaining ideas or defending yourself, you would be pissed far before I was.

I only deleted your flames. I left intact anything that pertained to the topic of the thread. Which was honestly a mistake. As I said previously, it is actually standard procedure to delete the entire text rather than try to weed the flames out of valid content.

The reasons: 1) It saves time for the moderator. 2) It eliminates any claim of selective editing. 3) It forces the flamer to avoid flaming in any post that they actually want people to read.

The only reason I violated these guidelines was to give your topic a personal response, because you requested immortal input. I've been reminded once again why our normal procedure is smarter.

Lucius wrote:
It is influenced by my sheer awe of the characters like Frollith, Delear, Destuvai (spelling?), Salak ect. Players that do nothing but add positive content to the game.

You are actually in awe of the players not the characters. Trust me, these are the kind of guys that can make any character into someone compelling. When their current character is dead, they can make a fresh and new compelling character that will add more depth and an exciting new legacy to the game instead of constantly rehashing the same old stories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:46 pm 
Mortal

Thanks Dulrik. Sorry I got testy.
I surrender this topic now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6