Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: New Description of SK
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:15 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
So, I was hoping that we could jump a couple spots via voting over the course of Saturdays events. But we're still at 17.
*dont forget to vote!!!*
But looking at the way we promote ourselves, I think we can make SK seem more desirable.

"Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide! Roleplay required, roleplay rewarded. Unique quests, enormous map and one-of-a-kind areas. No global channels. Free to play for 15 years. Website help and forums available."

This is what we currently have. And don't get e wrong. It is an accurate description of SK but I don't feel it has the draw that recruiting new players needs.

I'd like to know if the playerbase can come up with a new description to more accurately describe what we have here. something about the freedom of rp and how you can make your character a common street rat thief to the son of the Emperor seeking to take the throne after his father passes. Freedom of RP, I feel is something that is unique to sk. At least the way we go about it.

Trolls, give your answers as well. But don't discourage people who try to put forth real answers.

Thanks for your time and thoughts.