Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Random quality of life idea prompts/scroll/auto settings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:10 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Caric
I have no idea how long/if possible these things are or how much people would use them for the time invested but a few quality of life new character creation/ moving between devices things I would like if they are "easy".
Most people use the same or similar prompts from character to character. Would it be possible to save such settings like these to your email. Or Ideally 3 different versions of said prompts scroll settings auto settings, for desktop/Laptop/mobile. This would A give people a simple quality of life reason to confirm their Email on every character. It would also give a more smooth transition between different set ups.
I know it might not be possible given how Pfiles work but it might be nice. An alternative would be to give a way to get a feed back command for example prompt Current would display the input text of your prompt. Auto could have a code at the bottom to be inputted via a command to shortcut setting all the auto commands.
Its mostly down to D to say what he can or cant do, I guess the question for everyone else is would you use it if it was there? Or is there something else you would like to see added other than Scroll, prompt and auto settings.

Post subject: Re: Random quality of life idea prompts/scroll/auto settings
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:01 pm 
Implementor

Done for next update: 'prompt current' to show current prompt string.