Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: 100 hours wasted
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:57 am 

Thanks to Aethas using information gained via IMM/Moderator/Mentor status, I had to delete/retire my necromancer. He/She/It needs to be punished in some meaningful way for this clear violation, but I'm not hopeful that will ever happen. She outed my characters class despite the fact that I have gone through extraordinary efforts to NEVER reveal it to anyone and have always kept it hidden via auto anonymous.

Aethas started bitching at me about my necro, while Im playing an entirely different character. I mean if this is how the server is run, then fine whatever Ill find another server to play on. Aethas ruined my character, I expect the same in return. DELETE her character.

Post subject: Re: 100 hours wasted
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:26 am 
Immortal

SK Character: The Shining One
No parts of this claim are accurate:

- Aethas's player is not a mod or Imm.
- You did not have to delete or retire, that was a choice you made.
- You literally asked Aethas where to train animate dead.
- You complained on the forums about people's roleplay around your Necro in Taslamar. The poor roleplay was, in fact, to allow you to exist there without challenge. This was player consideration. He adjusted his roleplay to properly portray his IC duty to the queen and issued warnings to everyone about the new policy.
- The player is a dude.

Further:

- Keep your transphobic comments to yourself. Nobody is an it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]