Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:09 am 
Mortal

Dumbass i was talking about the Kingdoms whos Cabals are active.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:16 am 
Mortal

Algon wrote:
On my gnome alone I have seen activity from:

Midnight Council
PeaceKeepers
Adepts
Council of Necromancers
Knights of Selkwood
Druids
Hammer

All I see right now is Druids + Fist + Talon lacking.

Inactivity > all!

I can reassure you that the Talons are not lacking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:54 am 
Mortal

Konrin wrote:
Dumbass i was talking about the Kingdoms whos Cabals are active.

Dumbass fist and talons arent lacking, and the druids werent either too long ago..dont know about now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 9:56 am 
Mortal

*sigh* iw as going off the list made by algon, not by the truth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:03 am 
Mortal

I know :D just giving you a hard time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 7:59 pm 
Mortal

Hey - I want to address Cyra's interjection about religions.

Being as I have HP flags for the new religion of Mira, I'd like to not only address this, but apologize.

Before I joined, there were 3 other members. One was a priest, and the others were mages. Now . . . that's small, and hard to track around in and of itself. We've had a big issue with no one really seeking Mira, but I think that is in large part due to the fact that we're not very visible.

I'm online when I can be, but I am literally in the middle of the ocean. When I'm online, the others in the faith don't seem to be. It's HARD to have a group like I have right now.

I remember when the Druids were literally as small. Everyone thought them to be "dead" but they weren't. It was hard for them to build back up, and it's a bit more hard to build something that wasn't established to begin with. Just give us a bit of time. You'll see Mirans soon, I promise. Putting out some literature and things to promote growth.

Sayl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:40 pm 
Mortal

Annother thing that might aid you with ic comunications are using the note boards. You can adress your congregation of three or more by naming them in the to part of a note. No one else can read or see the message, you just have to make sure they all check the same country and write and read. As the goddess of magic perhaps there can be a sort of waiting spell or an incantation of seeking. The neutral gods are coming up nicely we might have a time yet when all fear the "greys!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:25 pm 
Mortal

Well, I was generally pointing fingers to the High Followers who have the flag but never log on, thus stagnating the religion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:58 am 
Mortal

back to the original topic...

i still have to stand by my original post, although i did manage to see someone in the fist recently, not to mention actual necromancers causing problems after 7 *gasp*. brings the list to:

Peacekeepers
Hammer
MC
KoS
Fist
Adepts?

which means i've seen THREE active tribunals and all of THREE active cabals (counting MC twice). where are the others during non-peak hours? visibly non-existant. now i can understand a group like the harlies keeping quiet about their membership, but shouldn't the tribunals be advertising their presence openly?

as for religions, i have a solution:
allow for multiple high priests. i believe Achernar's and Ain's faiths do this already due to multiple alignment issues, but why can't all of them? The Catholic church (to use a RL example) may have only one Pope, but there are plenty of cardinals and bishops around with the authority to promote people and addnew folks to the faith. So why not flag priests as HF according to their play time on occassion? have one or more priests for the high times and at least one who will be on 'after hours' for midnight mass or whatever. will also open faiths up a bit more - the more differing opinions, the more priests get into faiths without getting discouraged, and god knows more priests would be a good thing, especially later at night when there are more shamans than priests...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:12 am 
Mortal

there are more tribunals then that active, I can guarentee you that. Just because you dont see them in the ten minutes you spend in the city does not mean they dont exist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next