Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:39 am 
Mortal

Dralan wrote:
there are more tribunals then that active, I can guarentee you that. Just because you dont see them in the ten minutes you spend in the city does not mean they dont exist.

ten minutes? are you even online at the same time i am?
i'm talking from 10 pm est to about 1 am est - around midnight east coast US o' A. and i tend to spend quite a bit of my time in each town every night. not always hanging around large groups of people, but i do tend to see plenty of people hanging around doing next to nothing, or just leveling some lowbie character. hmm.....new thread idea...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:27 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Jayerm
Honestly, does it even matter what people of said Tribunal/Cabal are online at what times of day, night, month, year, decade, and beyond?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:51 pm 
Mortal

Gnalish is just upset because no matter how desparate cabals and tribunals get for new members, he's never picked as one of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 3:44 am 
Mortal

Uriel wrote:
Gnalish is just upset because no matter how desparate cabals and tribunals get for new members, he's never picked as one of them.

Shows what you know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:32 am 
Mortal

Quote:
i'm talking from 10 pm est to about 1 am est - around midnight east coast US o' A.

There's your problem, bad timeframe. Most people are on a few hours earlier if it's the same as it used to be when I played in the evenings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:43 am 
Mortal

gnalish wrote:
Dralan wrote:
there are more tribunals then that active, I can guarentee you that. Just because you dont see them in the ten minutes you spend in the city does not mean they dont exist.

i'm talking from 10 pm est to about 1 am est - around midnight east coast US o' A. and i tend to spend quite a bit of my time in each town every night. not always hanging around large groups of people, but i do tend to see plenty of people hanging around doing next to nothing, or just leveling some lowbie character. hmm.....new thread idea...

yes, because I am on longer then that timeframe except for school which is now starting. so that is ONE tribunal that is active just with me on all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 5:56 am 
Mortal

Dralan wrote:
gnalish wrote:
Dralan wrote:

yes, because I am on longer then that timeframe except for school which is now starting. so that is ONE tribunal that is active just with me on all the time.

hold on...are you talknig about the KoS? if you are, i said they were active originally and haven't changed that. but if you're talking about a differnet tribunal i'd love to know which...(not looking for your character's name, just which tribunal you're talking about)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:48 am 
Mortal

no, I am not in the KoS did that tried that. Talons are active, even if they dont -sit- at the town center doing nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:48 am 
Mortal

Wow, someone was desperate enough to pick you, Gnalish? That's... Unfortunate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:52 am 
Mortal

Uriel, get a life, nothing everything is a flame. That wasnt a flame. I dont flame much even if I have the perfect chance to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next