Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:55 pm 
Mortal Philanthropist

Right before IRL made me stop playing for the last month, right before then I was in a raid (we got owned, but still tried nonethless).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:03 pm 
Implementor

To put this into perspective, there were three (3) raids during the entire month of January, none of which were successful. So, I'm not sure what Cyra thinks he's talking about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:20 pm 
Mortal

It must be real nice to be omnipotent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:29 pm 
Mortal

At first glance, I thought you called Dulrik impotent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:18 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
I thought he did to...Hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:39 pm 
Mortal

Dulrik wrote:
To put this into perspective, there were three (3) raids during the entire month of January, none of which were successful. So, I'm not sure what Cyra thinks he's talking about.

I haven't actually raided since I played my scout, I believe. I find much more enjoyment in RPing things out rather than going into a siege mentality, which is what you have to do when you attack another cabal's headquarters. Which is why I've always found it pompous and arrogant to tell people that they should stop and RP when there is a high possibility that they may be attacked. That doesn't happen in real life at all, and it shouldn't happen in SK. The attitude attached to that is so artificial.

However, it's nice to see that raids are on the decline.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:04 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: I wish :(
Cyra wrote:
Dulrik wrote:

I haven't actually raided since I played my scout, I believe. I find much more enjoyment in RPing things out rather than going into a siege mentality, which is what you have to do when you attack another cabal's headquarters. Which is why I've always found it pompous and arrogant to tell people that they should stop and RP when there is a high possibility that they may be attacked. That doesn't happen in real life at all, and it shouldn't happen in SK. The attitude attached to that is so artificial.

However, it's nice to see that raids are on the decline.

I think it is lack of active high level players, when I played my scout, I raided quite a bit when ever I was invited by others to go.. and as a Talon I mostly seen people raiding Zhenshi and that was mostly with some dumb necromancer each time I logged she would come and attack just for fun... (btw I would run all around the city leaveing a trail of arrows fleeing from her dumb wraiths)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:33 am 
I think I'll agree with Adroan on the point of SK lacking high lv active players.

Or rather, they are there, but theyre spread out thin throughout organisations. Lately it seems SK doesnt have the playerbase to support all
of it's 9 organisations as well as it could some time ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:03 pm 
Mortal

Which part of 40-50 people does not make sense?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:03 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: I wish :(
Im just saying, some higher lv people are usually a part of something, a raid or attack on city or another group of people, but that should not stop the lower level people from also attacking other groups of lower level people with a good rp reason, It would be intresting if a group of lower lv players came to attack, prehaps 4-5 of them but I think they could get the job done.. depending on what they attack, I think they could take out some guards in Zhenshi or Sith a Niel or Exile. It is more intresting but the way I see it is only high level people raid and attack, so if there is not a lot of high level light players then there will be less raids on dark cabal hqs and such... as for dark raids on light Cabal hqs and so on...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next