Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:07 am 
Mortal

*notes here that a human will not generally outlive a deep-elf*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:23 am 
Mortal

You can rejoin a cabal. You just need an imm who agrees that you've done the proper thing to allow you to rejoin. If it was a well-rp'ed oust, I doubt an imm wouldn't let you rejoin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 9:43 am 
Goldlantern wrote:
*notes here that a human will not generally outlive a deep-elf*

LOL nice Pell. I happen to be an exception to the above, because of two reasons.

1) I only play one character at any given time
2) And at this point I plan on playing him long into age death.

But there again, I'm an exception to the standard. As is our well-respected Loqui.

However that doesn't mean I won't give another person chance at Leadership. Quite the contrary I may very well take an elder advisory role and step down. (No not in the near future)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:25 pm 
Mortal

Well, I read some of this but there is far too much for me to go over... so I will say this... I have indeed seen people being Ousted from a Cabal and then being let back into it, after a short period, Two-three weeks, if they have proven themselves... It can happen, u just need to get IMM permission and OOC consent, and ICly repent

Post subject: Oathbreaker
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:54 am 
I'd like to see the oath breather flag removed or perhaps ammended so you can go from Cabal to tribunal or tribunal to cabal. Something to give the longer lived races a breath of fresh air after a year or more.

Post subject: Re: Oathbreaker
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:23 pm 
Immortal

guest wrote:
I'd like to see the oath breather flag removed or perhaps ammended so you can go from Cabal to tribunal or tribunal to cabal. Something to give the longer lived races a breath of fresh air after a year or more.

You see, guest, THIS is a good idea.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:24 pm 
Mortal

Yed wrote:
guest wrote:

A better idea would be to remove the flag altogether, since it was a dumb idea to begin with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:53 am 
Mortal

If I have the, um, oathbreaker flag, am I under the rule of the King of Gondor?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:15 pm 
Mortal

Sargas (2005) wrote:
guest wrote:

Finally, some sense. The whole concept of the advancement from the ranks of the guard to the elite of any kingdom- keeper to hammer, talon to fist, and so on- is a perfectly sensical argument, especially in comparison to RL, where the elite are selected from regular soldiers to special forces- navy private to seal, army private to green barrette(SP?) and so on. The oathbreaker flag is fine, but I would like to see this sort of advancement be a bit more feasable, simply with more imms opting to induct based on good RP, not a 1/100 shot. I also like the other way around, the retired marine becoming a security guard/cop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:56 pm 
Webadmin

SK Character: Viltrax
Umm... unless I'm misunderstanding what you're suggestiong -- this has been in place for some time now.

Catch up on the NEWS posts in-game or the Announcements forum, and you'll find out more.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next