Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:13 am 
Mortal

I almost became a spy for the MC. Then I got caught killing the citizens of the nation I was going to spy on. :cry:

And it is the rarity of spies that made it so rewarding to me. The code did not prevent me from any sort of RP and should not stop anyone else ethiere. It just adds a more difficult dimension to it which adds to the thrill. So I would say the code change made that paticular RP more intresting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:38 pm 
Mortal

meztiso wrote:
And it is the rarity of spies that made it so rewarding to me. The code did not prevent me from any sort of RP and should not stop anyone else ethiere. It just adds a more difficult dimension to it which adds to the thrill. So I would say the code change made that paticular RP more intresting.

I think She means thwart the actually RP of spying not the RP of being caught spying.

If it was meant so spies couldn't infiltrate said cabal then that's just counter intuitive of what spying really is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:51 pm 
Mortal

Khudakh wrote:
meztiso wrote:

I think She means thwart the actually RP of spying not the RP of being caught spying.

If it was meant so spies couldn't infiltrate said cabal then that's just counter intuitive of what spying really is.

It basicly kills a chance for good RP. Cabals are supposed to be secret organizations that are near impossible to get in. If you cannot trust the fellow members then there is no bond. So the idea is to actually watch the potential members and seekers. And see who they deal with, although you cannot intercept tells and the like its still great RP to see how dedicated someone really is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:56 pm 
Immortal

SK Character: Achernar
Nobody would induct someone unless they knew for certain there was no way they were going to screw them over. Dulrik wanted cabals to grow, so he made it possible to be a spy, but not to jump into another faction. There's nothing stopping you from seeking the faction you want to spy in, joining, doing the double crossing, or getting caught. Its just going to take an IMM to say, this is good RP, before you'll get into the second faction. It has happend, a few times, but don't ever count on it.

A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:06 pm 
Mortal

The oathbreaker flag is part of the administration's consistent effort to make cabals more open and less "elite," which is not to say actually less elite. In my opinion, it is the proper policy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:19 pm 
Mortal

Off topic but this post makes me miss Jinnahra :cry:

I was supposed to be the "Patron of the Matron"....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:02 am 
Mortal

My char went unactive for a period of time, and when I bring him back hes nolonger part of his cabal and is marked as a oath breaker. I have no clue why he was removed and its not all that fair that hes marked. I could understand it better if I was told why hes marked and why he was removed. But is there a way he can have the oath breaker flaged removed?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:27 am 
Mortal

He can still join the same cabal and the corresponding tribunal - seems good enough for ordinary situations to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:31 am 
Mortal

Ditto. The character was probably removed because of inactivity. If you were a member in good standing it should be easy to get back in or switch to the appropriate tribunal as Konge said. It is incredibly, incredibly rare though that an oathbreaker flag is ever removed. It isn't something I would hold my breath on.

Post subject: Re: Oathbreaker Flag
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:40 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Lonny
How do you get Oathbreaker removed?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next