Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:37 pm 
Mortal

So much love dude. Thanks for putting me on your list of shout-outs, since you definetely molded the RP of my character and I pretty much build him around your interactions. You're a great RPer, I hope you recreate a new character that will have a similiar impact. See you later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 pm 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: Elriorith/Enfaustina/Nimolthar
Nothing but respect for the best character you have played so far, and one of the most memorable characters of SK in a long long time.

You certainly go to the hall of fame alongside other prominent characters who have age died as of late.

Filliokwe was interesting, diplomatic (when most other druids stopped), fun at times, and his perspective always intrigued Elriorith. She could not get herself in his shoes and see things his own way, and this confused her allot.

Fil, was an excellent char, congratulations, and thanks for being here and offering what you have offered.

P.S. Thanks for the help with Sith'a'Niel's temple of Courage. Greatly appreciated ;)

Anticipating your next with the utmost excitement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:25 pm 
Mortal

An amazingly wonderful character, always loyal to his concept. I believe that Fil was the result of the maturity in your -anyhow superb- roleplaying skills and faith to the values of good (if not great) RP. Having interacted with him both with Rayvorath as an enemy (I still laugh remembering those times I had to hunt you from the north down to uxmal) and Oraeus as an ally, I had always been finding myslef pleasently surprised facing how "real" a character can be.

Many kudos and congrats and respect. Good luck with your current.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:34 am 
Mortal

Filliokwe was indeed a rolemodel for those of his faith, and for SK as it should be. Oglan and Filliokwe made Gork what he is. All my RP was great fun with Filliokwe, even when arguements broke out between them.

We can all only hope your future characters continue to shine as well as Filliokwe did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:03 am 
Mortal

Drat.

I remember the first time Filliokwe contacted Melithindlee. He asked me to guide him to the tower of sorcery in Ch'zzrym. That first meeting of ours was the beginning of a long, lasting and unique friendship between the two mages. She considered him her best student and was awfully proud of what he managed to become.

That mentor role was revised with Ishiye. I think it is honestly no exaggeration to state that to her, he was like a father. I was truly amazed to see how much Filliokwe had grown, and how his complexity increased. With his death, I feel that a part of my shaman's identity may be gone too and that statement alone proves how much of an impact you had on the character.

A job well done. Catch you around, mate.

Last edited by Lolth on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:25 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: I wish :(
I liked Filliowke with Veria -untill- he treated Verial as if he didnt exist even in faith. :( anyway! A very strong char! Cant wait to see what you have next!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:43 am 
Mortal Philanthropist

I'm sorely dissapointed I didn't get to interact with this character more. It seemed the only times we could really find each other was somewhere around PK. Though, it was kind of fun to try and attack you in the Imperial forest that one time. Too bad that was basically the end of our relationship.

Anyway, good luck with your next and double if it's a darkie.

-Randy (Aliquada)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:34 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: That'd be telling
Sad...

That's how I feel about this death. Filliokwe was up there with my favourite times on SK. IC Wortsenawl considered Filli as one of his best friends, OOC I know it was a pretty much one sided relationship, but it worked. It is players like Filli that have kept me coming back to SK when I thought I would quit. Unfortuantely this means there is one less reason for me to play.

Morovik, it has been a pleasure RPing along side you. It is a shame we never did get to find the Isle of Heroes.

Take care

Worts

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:34 pm 
Mortal

As I have come to expect from you, this was an awesome character. My only regret was that the interaction that I had with this character was limited to only a short time. Good luck to what you move on to next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:45 pm 
Mortal

Roleplaying with Filliokwe was similar to reading a book for me. I never had to worry about OOC or the person twinking. He was genuine, believable, intriguing as well as inspiring. He has certainly made all the interactions with him not only worthwhile, but also memorable, and enjoyable.

By the way it did take me some time to learn how to spell that name properly, and repeat it, as in typing it in a timely manner. Roleplayers such as this one is a rare breed, Wortsenawl the human paladin is the other that comes to mind. We need more of the same in SK.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next