mane tied in a long ponytail low on his back.  His snowy beard, now
belly-high, is unattended and untrimmed.  His physique is that one would
expect to see on a man of the third age, fleshless limbs, a stature that
once would be well over five and a half feet now somewhat shrank and hunched
to something below five feet tall.  Despite his withered appearance and his
unstable movement, one cannot blame him for the lack of spirit.  His eyes
are practically sparkling, being the mask of what appears to be a well
working mind. 
Overall, you are in excellent condition.

You are using:
<worn on finger>     a band of lightning (brand new)
<worn on finger>     (Humming) an ivory ring set with an opal (brand new)
<worn around neck>   a bloodstone necklace (superb)
<worn around neck>   (Glowing) a crescent moon necklace (brand new)
<worn as symbol>     a sapling tree carved into a disk
<worn on body>       a flowing white robe (brand new)
<worn on head>       (Glowing) a frosted blue cowl (brand new)
<worn on legs>       a shimmering kilt of dark magic (brand new)
<worn on feet>       (Invis) a pair of velvet anklets (superb)
<worn on hands>      a pair of arm-length satin gloves (superb)
<worn on arms>       some sleeves of swirling water (brand new)
<worn about body>    robes of an ebbing tide (brand new)
<worn about waist>   a water-thread medicine belt (brand new)
<worn around wrist>  a platinum gem-studded talon cuff (brand new)
<worn around wrist>  a silvery bracelet, engraved with zig-zag runes (brand new)
<right hand>         a gnarled staff topped by a small jade dragon (brand new)
<left hand>          a soothsayer's crystal ball (brand new)

Born in Sith’a’niel by a couple of carefree parents grew enjoying all the freedom a young child could have. His parents, a pair of wandering herbalists traveled to Sith’a’niel just so his mother could enjoy the accommodations needed for childbirth. The kid was given enough love, but grew up practically unattended and it was early in his years that his folks abandoned him. Growing up with Elven children as friends, he had to witness the longevity of the race the hard way as he was well within adulthood when his childhood friends were still mere younglings. Unlike his parents the child developed strange powers in the Arcane something that he thought had flown from the Goddess of Nature. During his lifetime he believed that all his powers came to him through Nashira and it was not long before he went out seeking some shadow in the woods, an elf named Malhavoc who was known for having tight bonds with his sought religion. After finally meeting with the elf and after speaking his mind on the way he viewed things, he was taken before a rather harsh halfling man, someone that began speaking to him about Balance and the protection of the wilds. The man was Omnn who wasted no time into inviting young Filliokwe to the ranks of the Druids of the wild reaches.

During this time he met his two best-loved mentors, Ghent and Melithindlee. They both showed him many things about the arcane shaping his character and standing as great influences for the rest of his life.

After many odd encounters and many new friends and foes he finally became eligible for a position in the council of Elders and it was during the pollution of the Tree of Life that he was finally admitted as one. Being quite ‘visible’ in his position as a druid after that; he was approached by many, either friendly or not and acted, more or less, as a spokesman of the Druids. Growing up with elves made him slightly bent towards the light and it was not long before Melithindlee his old mentor and long time friend asked him to act and have the current Grand Druid (Omnn) removed from command. It appears that he did not have to, as Omnn’s disease finally got the best of him, especially after the Tree of Life incident. Still he was not to be elected as the next Arch druid and remained the voice of the Druids for a few more years, serving under his friend, Varden.

Some years later Varden leaves (RL issues) for the wilds choosing the life of a hermit and stepping down from leading the house, appointing yet another in his place, Winksy. During this time, with the help of Mother’s Oracle Ilphyrean, manages to gather and recover much of the Druid’s lost lore, thus beginning to share what he can with the young, fighting very hard as to keep these secrets alive within the Druids.

During this time, the Druid’s numbers grow thinner, just as the Adepts do. The adepts lose the Blood orb, which is left with the guardian of the Monks where it stays for many years until the point that its corrupt power begins to corrode the pure guardian. The druids get the Blood Orb back and are once again its keepers. Still, the Dark Lords have different plans and Lord Algorab (according to how Filliokwe saw it) decided he could wait no longer for his minion followers of the Blood path to complete his plans. He manifests and marches towards the Sanctum of Balance where a lone human rests, contemplating. Filliokwe driven by madness and empowered only by his Faith in Nature charges the Horrific God in an attempt to protect the Relic. Of course, he dies in the process.

It is then Mother’s Avatar, the Venerable green Dragon that pities him, granting him life according to Mother’s wishes. He rides the dragon (Wonderful RP) and together they rush to face the Immortal. Of course by then, an impassable barrier of negative energy blocks the way to the Guardian of Balance and the Druids are left without a relic for many years.

After this fight, he is named the Grand Druid and Mother’s Voice by the Dragon and thus his quest for finding the Cloak of many colors begins. Many different theories and rumors started a race with the Adepts as to who would get to his relic back first.

Many years after that, he was eventually tricked by the dark lord into bringing a masked being of Algorab into the well-hidden lair of a secret race one under the responsibility of the druids. Devastated, he is told by their fading spirits that their time had come to pass, name him the keeper of their secret and guide him towards a hidden gift. A newly forged relic for the Druids.

With their current leader (Vorak), completely corrupted by the Dark forces he sought to serve, he regards the Adepts as a dying vermin, trying to rally forces into delivering a finishing blow, but he goes unheard. The adepts, after their disbandment manage a finishing blow onto the Druids as their last breathing member sacrificed his life and opened a demon spewing rift that aggravated the lands. (Again, this is the IC perspective of my Char)

It was the combined efforts of the Guardians, the Fist of the White Swan and some independents that helped the Druids close this rift. He served as a counselor during his final days, resting peacefully within the Sanctum of Balance, offering advice and telling tales to the young Druids that sought him. Worn out and withered from age, all he could do was share his Wisdom till his Cycle was completed and he was taken within his one True Love’s embrace; Mother’s. (According to a talk with Lirimaer at some point who indeed, made him realize that his one True love is the Goddess he served)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:58 pm 
Mortal Philanthropist

SK Character: Imolth
There are so much to tell about this char. And honestly right now I cannot begin describing how I feel. Filliokwe was a part of me in the end and parting with him is quite bitter-sweet.

I feel I should thank one person above all else, Nashira really gave me some intense RP moments for which I am truly thankful.

A list of people I would also like to thank.

Aelraen
Trevel
Malhavoc
Omnn
Melithindlee
Ghent
Linarumien
Lirimaer
Ilphyrean
Gork
Oglan
Orson
Jarod
Slayne
Golg
Wortsenawl
Pilcester
Ishiye
Naixin
Vorak
Sithara
Eraylos
Iorfidous
Hessiva
Qmil
Delear
Elriorith
Eacius
Oraeus
Sithara
Trevel
Achernar
Algorab

I hope I am not forgetting someone. There are SO many.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:03 pm 
Mortal

A character I liked having around. Sorry to see him go.

Cheers :drunk:

sleeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:03 pm 
Mortal

Orson will miss you, lots of good times man, good times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:09 pm 
Mortal Contributor

I enjoyed our date. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:16 pm 
Mortal

Man, that human seemed to live forever! I guess all the greens you could eat do that for you.

But it always amazed me to see how much Filliokwe saw. Also he's one of the few who noticed the corruption and sudden turn taken by my character for his quest for insurmountable power that left nothing but pure ash and destruction in the wake (even for himself!).

I never got the chance to really do all that I wanted w/ the druids between losing my main cabal members due to wimping of necromancers/our skillset (I actually had one person just outright go inactive after getting the 2nd flag because of what he perceived as a total class/cabal wimping) and the fact I just got burnt from playing (you try being an HF/cabal leader in addition to having everyone hate you never surrendering/relenting and only waiting till you the player gets tired of it).

But that's how it goes. Anyways, good show and your current new character sucks. ;)

Much love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:48 pm 
Mortal

Filliokwe rocked. The end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:01 pm 
Immortal

Filliokwe was in many ways the rolemodel of characters as far as I'm concerned. Incredible RP, long-lived, instigator, complex and forever changing. His marks on the mud are many, and he will be remembered.

I'm incredibly sad to see him go. Hurry back with your next character, the mud is less without you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm 
Mortal

In every interaction we had, I (and my character) always had a sense of awe. From Filliokwe's flare and wisdom to the depth you show and maintain as a player, it was a pleasure to play alongside you. I'll never forget you materializing at the end of what I'd thought was a private chat. Well played, and I hope the next is as fun for you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:03 pm 
Mortal

Lirimaer and Love. Imagine that. :D

Filliokwe has been a wonderful addition to the cast of characters who were always entertaining to RP with. I do not think Liri ever got to really know him but always respected him.

Wonderful, wonderful character! Good luck with the next!