Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: [HEl Pal] [HAMMER] Zoferus Dawnhowl-Champion of the Phoenix.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:04 am 
Mortal

oOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOo
o [Attributes] Zoferus Dawnhowl-Champion of the Phoenix, The Purifier o
o===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===o
o Status: Grand Master(1) Race: Half-elf Class: Paladin o
o Age: 54 Sex: Male Size: Medium o
o Alignment: Principled Handiness: Right handed Religion: Alshain o
o STR: Powerful INT: Brilliant WIS: Clever o
o DEX: Nimble CON: Durable CHA: Sociable o
o Carrying capacity: 19 items with a maximum weight of 300.0 pounds. o
oOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOo

A few things about his story. Born in Taslamar, Zoferus was the third kid of a humble family living a peaceful life until the age of 14 where evil decided to break down the peace of his family. Indeed, an evil knight dominated on his will made him kill his own family and leaving him alone to wander aimlesly in the realms. For four whole years Zoferus was searching for a way to put an end to his life and purify his spirit. At the peek of his search he found the Order of Courage led by Sir Pilcester the Pious and that was it. The order accepted him as a page in the ranks seeking a way to purify his evil deeds through patience, commitment and hard working according to the laws of knighthood.

Indeed it worked for him. The shadows of the past collapsed and a new phoenix took birth inside him from the ashes of his past miserable life. A proud knight forged by courage, a need to correct wrong and now his hunger to avenge his family transformed into a zeal to purify evil in this world. Sir Pilcester noticed this fortunate change for him and asked him to help Sir Ghaladon in his pursuit to purify Necropolis. Sir Ghaladon was astonished by Zoferus will to purify evil. Indeed Zoferus made his way through Necropolis to destroy every undead on his way. In fact he made Necropolis his own home wandering by the streets on Necropolis and trying to give an end to the misery of this unholy place. He also managed to seek and find Lord Varloch himself and destroyed him prooving his zeal to reach even in the very deeps of hell in order to destroy evil.

Such man could not stand alone in this world so he decided to meet the people of his own kind, the ones dedicated themselves to correct wrong in every form so he joined Hammer. It was the time where he found his true family in this world. They accepted him as one of them and there he met his true mentors to fullfil his training. Under the guidance of an old elven woman Lady Sithara and his mentor Sir Pilcester, Zoferus became a cavalier of Morea pledged himself to correct wrong and dedicated his service to the Queen of Taslamar.

At the age of 54 suddenly he decided to depart from this world for unknown reasons.

I want to thank every player interacted with him. You made me enjoy my character and i hope i made you enjoy yours.
All the best to all and have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:37 am 
Mortal

I had only one interaction with Zoferus. It was my lvl20 necro who challenged the champion Zoferus to a duel, only in order to get my faith symbol. Zoferus refused finding horrible excuses like that he knows us mages well, how I would enter the ether in a duel and get out of it etc, so he never even accepted to show.

Good luck with your next one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:35 am 
Mortal

juggernaut wrote:
I had only one interaction with Zoferus. It was my lvl20 necro who challenged the champion Zoferus to a duel, only in order to get my faith symbol. Zoferus refused finding horrible excuses like that he knows us mages well, how I would enter the ether in a duel and get out of it etc, so he never even accepted to show.

Good luck with your next one.

FIrst of all, i do not remember that incident. But if you say so i guess i have to admit it. You have to remind it to me so that i know the truth in your words. Now a duel between a necro and a paladin can never exist. We speak of honor against lies, evil and such things. Zoferus attacked necromancers on sight in his whole life. You may ask Beethiok. I was always out there, alone, to face his entire army in times where he was a terror outside Morea.
I always thinnk of a duel as an act of honor between two fighters. You speak of a necromancer, 20 lvl, asking me to a duel? Get serious. You re propably right, ZOferus would refuse to duel such a creature. He would rather kill it on sight and to be honest with you i never saw you attacking me. You could have done so. Many have done so.
So you come here, and claim that i found horrible excuses not to duel your char. Well, probably ZOferus found some excuses not to waste his time with lies came from necromancers. I am sure he told your character that if he sees him on sight he will act properly. The word 'horrible' is made by your judgement which is understandable.
I thank you for the luck you wished to me on my next one and remember that none is obliged to accept to a duel against a necromancer.
I have duel many knights. SLayne was the one i challenged in order to achieve my knight title. So, do please mind your words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:18 am 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: I wish :(
I liked him a lot!! Good luck with your next!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:21 am 
Quote:
Zoferus became a cavalier of Morea pledged himself to correct wrong and dedicated his service to the Queen of Taslamar.

Hmm. Never really heard of him. Certainly didn't consider him a threat. . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:48 am 
Mortal

ilkaisha wrote:
Quote:
Zoferus became a cavalier of Morea pledged himself to correct wrong and dedicated his service to the Queen of Taslamar.

Hmm. Never really heard of him. Certainly didn't consider him a threat. . . .

You don't consider anyone a 'threat' even if they're wearing your colon as a sock. It's a game, not a real life means of measuring how full of win you are - get over yourself and actually comment on the character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:14 pm 
Mortal

Enjoyed the clashes that resulted between Preltor's and Zoferus' different ideologies.

Cheers :drunk:

sleeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:26 pm 
Sinnoch wrote:
You don't consider anyone a 'threat' even if they're wearing your colon as a sock. It's a game, not a real life means of measuring how full of win you are - get over yourself and actually comment on the character.

Aww. I MADE my comment on the character. Enemies of the Hammer didn't even know who the hell he was, so he was in "[becoming] a cavalier of Morea pledged himself to correct wrong and dedicated his service to the Queen of Taslamar. " he failed.

Do you play SK? No? Go Away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:45 pm 
Mortal Contributor

SK Character: Elriorith/Enfaustina/Nimolthar
I liked Zoferus for his erratic idealism. I hated Zoferus for his erratic idealism :P He was unique. I dont know if he left a bitter or sweet taste. I wish I were more active and able to interact with him more.

Take care, good luck with your next :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:38 pm 
Aw, Arimar got his first enlight with the dancing and song bit from RPing with Zoferus in the Inn. Luck with next.