VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:40 pm 
Mortal

ObjectivistActivist wrote:
Quote:
I can also tell you that death quest for him takes just under a master level.

No.

Quote:
The penalties involved in using the Oracle vary depending on how many times you have used it. The first time costs you no experience. Each time after will cost one additional notch of experience until the fourth visit, at which time the penalty maxes at three notches of experience. Using the Oracle also causes spirit disorientation.

There must have been a change, I don't remember there being a cap, and I used to be able to prove losing damn near a level and a half from a DQ. Still, I've done them so many times I've set Malhavoc back more levels of grinding than a lot of people ever will. Also big frowning on the new system of Familiarity because I've been everywhere you can go solo and still not gained much. QQ more.

I still think Mal has a higher death record.

To Eusd: You don't have to roll a priest for uber RPs. Some of the simplest and best RPs come from well developed characters. Before you roll your character have a story, a description and adjective all planned out. Map out personality and how they are going to react to the world around them. With these tools of back story you can and will have more productive role play. It also allows you to evolve and gives you a fall back when you don't know where to go with the character. Also keep notes on a pad of paper for your progress or setbacks with him. That way your young character who doesn't know much will change as a real person does as they age and learn. Also rolling a new one with a friend helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:53 am 
Mortal Contributor

Malhavoc wrote:
I still think Mal has a higher death record.

not more than iori!