Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 5:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:17 am 
Mortal

Jardek wrote:
Quote:
People that claim to have a spotless death record never do anything worth while in fear they will risk their loot.

I am the exception to this rule.

All you did was kill Lesbians in Sith'a'niel!!

:o :o :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:30 am 
Mortal

No, he made my giant do that, he just sat there >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:16 am 
Mortal Contributor

Sorry to see you go, Eusd. I enjoyed our pms and I thought you were going to become a fine player. I hope you had fun on SK before you burnt out trying to become a pk masta.

Everyone leaves at some point. I quit five months ago, deleted all my logs, and said that was that. I eventually came back for 2 weeks then I deleted again...

Regardless Eusd was good, I missed Thispar completely but I thought you were a decent fellow.

:drunk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:32 pm 
Mortal

I actually am not too surprised by this. This game has a way of drawing people in emotionally hardcore because they invest so much time trying to be 'good' and 'elite' with approval in the eyes of others. Obviously I know this from first hand, but also from watching others second hand.

What can I say, I liked you and always thought you to be a bit too quick to jump the gun. As if you were always trying to rush something. Breaks are good if you still consider this a fun game to play, and just remember it's a game. No harm, no foul. Nothing you do here will or should ever reflect on you in your normal life.

Play or don't, you were fun to play with. All the best with future endeavors in things.

Lolth wrote:

Ah, damn. Thran's not around for that orgy. Pity!

And here is where I point out on the doll were Lolth gave me the 'bad touch.'

Yes, I am stating Lolth molested and/or raped me. I am also going to state it's over a foot long.

No joke.

:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:36 pm 
Mortal Contributor

Sinnoch wrote:
Lolth wrote:

Ah, damn. Thran's not around for that orgy. Pity!

And here is where I point out on the doll were Lolth gave me the 'bad touch.'

Yes, I am stating Lolth molested and/or raped me. I am also going to state it's over a foot long.

No joke.

:cry:

oh jesus lord have mercy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:46 pm 
Mortal

Time is always an issue when playing games.

True; we could all be much more 'productive' I wager, but that argument is neither here nor there.

Thispar? Didn't like him. I think you lowered your standards and became part of SKs PK oriented arena where the most enjoyable aspects of the game are secondary and 'winning' is primary. PK is only ever fun because of RP--Without RP, PK and SK will not be meaningful and you will find yourself asking 'where did the time go', most likely because you weren't enjoying yourself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:10 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
[quote="Eusd"]
You honestly want to pull out the "YOU DIE ALOT N00B" card? People that claim to have a spotless death record never do anything worth while in fear they will risk their loot. The people that have these spotless record only go out to PK in huge groups.
quote]
Hey! I have only died once and thats because of an entagle lightning...

(giant warrior < entangle + lightning)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:12 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Bran
Quote:
You honestly want to pull out the "YOU DIE ALOT N00B" card? People that claim to have a spotless death record never do anything worth while in fear they will risk their loot. The people that have these spotless record only go out to PK in huge groups.

Hey! I have only died once and thats because of an entagle lightning...

(giant warrior < entangle + lightning)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:53 pm 
Mortal

Thispar wasn't all that bad. You didn't play him overly smart in all combat, which is why you died a lot. I'm glad to say I got to beat him. I'm also glad that I could call on him to come anywhere to fight evil.

And for the record I think I still hold the most deaths on a character. Malhavoc is still kickin and I can almost provide 20 logs of slayne killing him when he was really low level. I can also tell you that death quest for him takes just under a master level. I also reincarnated a good five if not more times with him. And helped Elspeth master rezz. I die each time I log him in nearly. Recently I've been getting better at the lets not die thing but still Malhavoc has to be up there in the most deaths race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:07 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Karsh
Quote:
I can also tell you that death quest for him takes just under a master level.

No.

Quote:
The penalties involved in using the Oracle vary depending on how many times you have used it. The first time costs you no experience. Each time after will cost one additional notch of experience until the fourth visit, at which time the penalty maxes at three notches of experience. Using the Oracle also causes spirit disorientation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next