Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:39 am 
Mortal Contributor

mundufisen wrote:
DeRashad wrote:
Teh_Peso wrote:
Lakir wrote:
DeRashad wrote:
I never liked the idea of a fat guy bouncing around and dodging with high dex. I mean seriously, I have fat friends and they can't move for [REDACTED]! Let alone dodge a sword.

There is magic, isn't that a little more unrealistic?

He doesnt understand that Teronians own him.

OMG TERONIANS OWN ME. Yet again, grow up.

P.S. No Teronians have ever ganked my mains in my SK career, esp not Rokki. <3 Rokki.

I must be missing something here...Did me and peso not own Iorfidious or what ever his name is..IN teron? *shrugs*
Saying no teronians have pked you would be an absolute lie, but thats my opinion.

Anyways, I enjoyed interactions with rokki on a few of my chars. He was fun to be around and rped like a teronian should. GL with next :drunk:

I agree. Iorfidious sent Tshotha lots of tells demanding to know why I killed him when I never did. Some other harlequin sorc was mimiced and did it and he blamed me for it. I know for certain the Harlies have owned Iorfidious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:50 am 
Mortal

Man, Boots! I did not know this was your obit. I was ignoring it and now I am late in commenting.

Thanks for all of those late night fun game sessions. Even though our characters were so opposite (an obese drunk human teronian vs. a rigid mannered childlike gnome), you had a way of making the game come to life like a book, and I felt very close to Rokki.

Looking forward to seeing your next masterpiece. :drunk:

<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:04 am 
I thought for sure this thread would be about me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:40 pm 
Mortal

mundufisen wrote:
DeRashad wrote:
Teh_Peso wrote:
Lakir wrote:
DeRashad wrote:
I never liked the idea of a fat guy bouncing around and dodging with high dex. I mean seriously, I have fat friends and they can't move for [REDACTED]! Let alone dodge a sword.

There is magic, isn't that a little more unrealistic?

He doesnt understand that Teronians own him.

OMG TERONIANS OWN ME. Yet again, grow up.

P.S. No Teronians have ever ganked my mains in my SK career, esp not Rokki. <3 Rokki.

I must be missing something here...Did me and peso not own Iorfidious or what ever his name is..IN teron? *shrugs*
Saying no teronians have pked you would be an absolute lie, but thats my opinion.

Anyways, I enjoyed interactions with rokki on a few of my chars. He was fun to be around and rped like a teronian should. GL with next :drunk:

Iorfidous was not my main. He is my alt. I clearly said no Teronians have killed my mains. After a few hours of you guys hunting my main, I logged on my alt and to satisfy your "ownage" you decide to gank him instead. Congrats, you own. I had fun killing all the Teronians left after that little encounter. Just like I told the IMMs, half the time it feels like I'm fighting players instead of characters. :o

Last edited by DeRashad on Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:46 pm 
Mortal

Who have your main's been?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:52 pm 
Mortal

Naji, at that moment. Not to mention, Peso wasn't even there, and it was 4 v 1. I got owned, yay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:25 pm 
Mortal

I have never heard of any of your characters :(. Different era's I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:45 pm 
Mortal

I remember Gilgon, can't remember who I played then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:57 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Aise
i remember the first day Aise met Rokki...it was one morning at the crossroads inn, it was empty...or so she thought! She saw a warskirt laying on the ground, picked it up, as she turned around...BAM!!! backstabbed by Rokki, mugged, but got away, she fled to the upstairs of the inn, terrified. but, having an uxmaln pack mule following him, she knew when he came. once he got what he wanted, they started a friendly conversation. He found out that she was a priestess, felt bad, and gave her money back, explaining that he does not usually mug priests. And that was the first run-in she had with Rokki Obsidian, later becoming friends. Cheers to one of the best rogues ever to have lived! :drunk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:32 pm 
Mortal

Ill never forget Him, first time I met rokki was with my halfling rogue Devian, i stayed up for so long just so we could RP, the random backstabs, getting my head bashed in by the barbarian woman, stealing, drinking, all so great.

Was sad seeing Rokki there in the river of death when he passed on. :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next