Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: LoL
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:45 pm 
Rehginn wrote:
Sure, it should take sometime to get into one, but don't flame a player just because he enjoys the game differntly and tries to accomplish goals quicker. Don't think your someone almighty, because your sh*t stinks just like everyone elses.

:lol: :lol:

Dude, get off your soapbox.

:lol: nah. whatever. you can stay there. :drunk:

so much for sticking to a character concept.

if i was a damned druid and told him anything to have him try to go MC, i'd have killed him repeatedly for his douchebaggery. cabals aren't supposed to be "hey, tell me all about you so i can go somewhere else."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:05 pm 
Mortal

Heh, someone once asked Jeypinn to join the church, so I sat down with them, obviously, Marfiks accepts everyone, so he was inducted after a few mins of rp, without his knowledge, sneaky sneaky, only to find out in the end he was just messing around and he did that to every faith, whoever that was, I ownt u >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:09 am 
Mortal

Teh_Peso wrote:
Heh, someone once asked Jeypinn to join the church, so I sat down with them, obviously, Marfiks accepts everyone, so he was inducted after a few mins of rp, without his knowledge, sneaky sneaky, only to find out in the end he was just messing around and he did that to every faith, whoever that was, I ownt u >_<

I used to go around as my gnome shaman when I was novice and ask every lighty priest/paladin if I could join their faith. When they detect aura'd me they would discuss it with me and I would tell them I was convinced I could change my evil ways and become a lighty. Then...when I hit gm a few days later I had 2/3 of lighties greeted ;/. ABUSE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:34 am 
Mortal

Gilgon wrote:
Then...when I hit gm a few days later I had 2/3 of lighties greeted ;/. ABUSE!

Thats [REDACTED] awesome, this was during the 'don't greet the shaman' days I take it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:12 am 
Mortal

Gawd, I had a great deal of fun getting my [REDACTED] kicked by that shaman on my...second character ever I believe... Twas fun, his name escapes me right now though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:16 am 
Mortal

He didnt ask to know everything about the druids just so he could tell people what he knew and stab them in the back, before you start telling everyone what you thought he was doing maybe you should have role played with him a bit, rather then flame him and turn him into a complete [REDACTED] just because you THINK thats what he was about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:25 pm 
Does it really matter? He's deleted, right?

I made a statement about what I would have done as a Druid, and about the perception I had about the character. Maybe you should have thought that [REDACTED] through before you did it.

QQ!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:08 pm 
Hah, I remember Gilgon asking my character a million times what his name was.

Sucker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:23 pm 
Mortal

ilkaisha wrote:
Does it really matter? He's deleted, right?

I made a statement about what I would have done as a Druid, and about the perception I had about the character. Maybe you should have thought that [REDACTED] through before you did it.

QQ!

Maybe your just a [REDACTED]? Thats my opinion but until now i've had the common courtesy to keep it to myself. As maybe you should do with you opinions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:04 pm 
This isn't my afterlife post.

:*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next