o Health: Beaten Mental: Pulsating Physical: Fresh o
[052908035806pmmo Attribute points: 0 Wimpy: 50 percent Mode: Stun/neutral o
o===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===-===o
o You are standing. o
o You still have a long way to go before the next level. o
o You have played 76 hour(s) so far. o
oOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOoOOOo

Only stats I have are Frimka's.

Not much to say. I get to about Mentor and have to go through my first PK and I begin to wonder what will happen with the character and it all just boils down to level, group, gank, get ganked repeatedly. Seeing how everyone just wanders around in hunting packs, all I am going to be is a res/heal monkey and get ganked when I am alone or trying to RP something.

Yes Jance you one shotted me, I sat there like a good little RPer and didn't even try and fight it, you win I give up.

The new riddles are kind of assanine also, hard enough to get back to life when there are no priests around why make taking a huge EXP hit such a pain in the [REDACTED]?

Frimka=Marfik.

Computer is fixed so I will be going back to WoW. Later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:14 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
I'd never heard of Roxic or Fremka, but I can say this.

Rastal didn't have what it took to be a paladin.

Also, you never -have- to PK. There's no hard-coded cause for it. If you PK and get owned, that's your fault, and it's too bad you quit because you couldn't handle the heat. I'll say this though: If you don't like grinding, I have no idea how you can manage to play WoW, unless all you do is PvP arenas.

Enjoy WoW. I sure couldn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:15 pm 
Mortal

I'm a priest. I've been around all day. :(

I actually just got a tell from someone concerning Frimka and I was going to start some RP up with him later. Too bad I didn't get the chance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:18 pm 
Mortal

Edoras wrote:
I'd never heard of Roxic or Fremka, but I can say this.

Rastal didn't have what it took to be a paladin.

Also, you never -have- to PK. There's no hard-coded cause for it. If you PK and get owned, that's your fault, and it's too bad you quit because you couldn't handle the heat. I'll say this though: If you don't like grinding, I have no idea how you can manage to play WoW, unless all you do is PvP arenas.

Enjoy WoW. I sure couldn't.

Yeah, you can't do anything in SK without having the problem of facing PK. NOTHING.

Rastal was a 40 hour char and you don't really know what he may have done.

Addendum:
I sticked to my concpet very closely when playing Frimka, being a priest of a religion with a polar opposite I was destined for fights. Fighting laws and order meant getting my [REDACTED] handed to me.

As for WOW, I can choose to play so I CAN'T be Pked, I can level and explore as I want, I don't have to stay on the computer and extra HOUR to finish a trip or RP, I can squelch other players I don't want to hear from, when I die I don't have to spend hours upon hours trying to replace my stupid loot.

Better choice for me, I will have to get my RP in the real world, the computer just isn't worth it.

Last edited by Shippuuden on Thu May 29, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:27 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Aise
Take lessons from Aise, I havent been Pked but 2 times just about, once I let happen and decided i deserved the beating.

But really, I liked Frimka, hes about the only person who actually made me laugh while sitting at my computer

:drunk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:39 pm 
Mortal

I really liked Frimka, Even though he was crazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:59 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Pilnor, Surrit, Berr, Rall
Shippuuden wrote:
Yeah, you can't do anything in SK without having the problem of facing PK. NOTHING.

That's quite incorrect. I guess you could always say that there's a chance some crazy-butt necromancer can run around the corner and start killing en masse with an undead army, but that doesn't happen often.

I played a priest of Marfik and almost everyone (Except Ain followers and a few others) loved me. I'm not bashing your character concept, I never interacted with him, but it isn't like death has to be waiting around every corner. I did interact with Rastal on Kalen though, and I stand by what I said about him. He didn't have the dedication or proper temperament to be a paladin, which is probably why he was a 40 hour character.

Quote:
As for WOW ... I don't have to stay on the computer an extra HOUR to finish a trip or RP, I can squelch other players I don't want to hear from, when I die I don't have to spend hours upon hours trying to replace my stupid loot.

If you ever raid, honor farm, or run instances 10+ times (All things to "look forward to" for end-game WoW content) then you're right, you won't have to stay online an extra hour to finish RPing, but you'll still be bored to tears the twentieth time you run an instance. You can squelch other players you don't want to hear, but then again, there aren't any "Go to www.WoWGold.com for all your WoW gold needs!" bots in SK. Oh, and it won't take hours to replace your loot after dying, but if you want anything worth "bragging" about, you'll have to spend the equivalent of DAYS running instances, doing raids, or farming honor points to get them, not to mention the daily quests/gold farming you'll need to do in order to support your raiding.

But I digress, this is your afterlife thread, not one about WoW.

PS. I just made up the WoWgold site on the spot. I do find it funny that it actually exists though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:09 pm 
Mortal

Edoras wrote:
Shippuuden wrote:

That's quite incorrect. I guess you could always say that there's a chance some crazy-butt necromancer can run around the corner and start killing en masse with an undead army, but that doesn't happen often.

Absolutely not true. You can be a newbie with your first character, involved in no tribunals, religions, or cabals, and with no antagonistic roleplay toward anyone, and someone will come along and start screwing with you for the joy of it.

Frimka actually has that right. You cannot do anything in SK without facing PK. Some people just like it too much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:21 pm 
Mortal

No you saw an angry person succmbing to their rage. Rastal was supposed to be the personification of a man who knows what the right thing is and is filed with so much pain he could be tempted into giving in at any time. His strength would be in overcoming his rage to lead the kind of life he should.

Frimka was a combination of Golem, The Maxx, and that reject from 300. He was supposed to be Chaos incarnate. He had his little quirks I am sure a few people were catching onto.

I like to explore and I cannot just explore the game and ignore everyone else. It has been made that you HAVE to interact. I have gone far far FAR out of my way to make sure I was not found before and have still had people stumbling across me in BFE. I don't mind leveling, I don't mind RP, but I get really tired of having to find some stupid way to life, then I have to reoutfit myself because the ONLY way to really hurt your opponents is to highjack their loot. My loot 90% of the time isn't even that great, just takes TIME.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:26 pm 
Immortal (Inactive)

Kaeru wrote:
Edoras wrote:
Shippuuden wrote:

Absolutely not true. You can be a newbie with your first character, involved in no tribunals, religions, or cabals, and with no antagonistic roleplay toward anyone, and someone will come along and start screwing with you for the joy of it.

Frimka actually has that right. You cannot do anything in SK without facing PK. Some people just like it too much.

Totally not true. I played a newbie character that I purposefully kept at mid-range in levels and I pretty much never once really got dragged into PK. I played that character for a while, too!