Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:16 pm 
Mortal

It was actually a good Rp having Olian around. MC was pretty much destroyed, had two characters left and even though I turned it down 4 times I ended up getting MC.
It was slowly built up and in a different way, With Olian I was upfront and told him we do not normal enlist those of his nature. There has been however at least 2 other necros in MC in the past.
Olian came aboard as more of a contractor more then anything else. He had his intentions and his RP which worked well with where we were going. Olian was only going to be apart of MC strictly for the War, he wished to help the Empire and instead of not seeing the potential and assigning him into the legions he was brought into the inner Circle of MC.
I am not a big fan of Necro's in MC either but this seemed to work even before he started going on his rampages.
As I said above, his voice aside he was a excellent character to be with RP wise. The Charm Scrolls were the best. Good luck with your New Char...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:15 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Ivstnesr, Drakey
I enjoyed em aye. :drunk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:48 pm 
Mortal

The entire conceit of your RP was using broken sentences to deny that something (the oppression in the Zhang) had happened because imms had been lazy in scripting it. The entire conceit of your PK was proving how overpowered a class is by instant killing + jlooting any lightie you could find, and draining everyone's economy so that we had to spend hours coin farming to keep things afloat.

Good luck with your scout, though I hope you can cut back on things like Olian asking my character, his most dedicated enemy, about the relative merits of different bow subclasses- a query that popped into Olian's mind in a way that was, of course, completely irrelevant to your own ooc ambitions.

You can RP very, very well, but I really wish that you wouldn't allow your RP capacity and basic player courtesy to take a back seat to your evidently brimming need to win SK.