Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 pm 
Mortal

That's fridgeraider. He has posted recently, saying he's returned to the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 pm 
Mortal Contributor

That's good to hear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:15 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Vivitnir
What happened to Gene and Raynor? And Frollith?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:22 am 
Mortal

Quote:
What ever happened Thrak? He was a fireman in new york who was at ground zero. He was also an american soldier who fought in Iraq twice. Last I heard from him, and I really want to word this delicately, he was using a lawyer to fight the army off because they were recalling him into the army to much from civilian life. He got his tour in Iraq negotiated down to something like eight weeks but he still had to go.

I never heard or saw anything from him again. I really don't want to make myself look like a total [REDACTED] because I know this is a - real - serious thing, but what ever happened to him? Did he come back from Iraq? Did he play again? Did anyone hear anything bad about him when he went back to Iraq? What happened to him?

I'm back, the military thing ended up going beyond the 8 weeks do to a choice I made while over there, when I came back I didn't start playing this game again and ended up addicted to WoW for a while. I recently rolled up a minotaur shaman and started leveling it today. So ya, I'm back.

I also had a necro started for a little bit, got him to level 20, but gave up on that crap after I kept getting randomly pk'd just for walking in some of the Inns. Getting one shotted in the Nerina inn tonight kinda put an end to that.

Not to forget to mention that I completely forgot where everything is, and what I'm doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:20 am 
Mortal

Kirsenvar wrote:
And Frollith?

Benzo poked his head in a few weeks back and logged on with Frollith. He said he was doing well, but I'm not sure if he's going to get back into SK anytime soon.

sleeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 am 
Mortal

Benzo played Beethiok after Frollith, a halfling CoN necromancer who very liberally energy drained a lot of player characters. Then he got promoted to angel. If his angel area was successful he might be Ain, but since imms these days don't seem to reveal their past characters that is only speculation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:42 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Vivitnir
That would be awesome if he was Ain, it would make us good friends since Flaine Frollith haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:51 am 
Minette wrote:
Benzo played Beethiok after Frollith, a halfling CoN necromancer who very liberally energy drained a lot of player characters. Then he got promoted to angel. If his angel area was successful he might be Ain, but since imms these days don't seem to reveal their past characters that is only speculation.

Frollith made a habbit of griefing players. Frollith was known for patroling and attacking/killing low level darkies. So him making a necro and griefing people wouldn't suprise me. He didn't dare break from character. Yes he did enter a plethora of single pks, but with the ability to not be bashed he would harm/harm word. Nothing good to say about him on my end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:46 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Achernar wrote:
Dueroril was around less than a year ago. That was the dwarf Tragonis was playing before he left. I'm pretty sure it does have something to do with his military service. Not positive about any of the details.

I was able to play when I was still stationed in Okinawa. Since then I PCSed to Cherry Point, NC and am now deployed since July in Iraq attached to a Marine Corps unit. The internet is super [REDACTED] out here, so I wouldn't even bother trying to play out here. Suprised someone still remembers the d0rf.

Whatever happend to the Schizoid? Not even sure I am spelling his name right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:47 pm 
Frollith sucked. Terrible PKer, terrible RPer, but thought he was great at both.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 409 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next