Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: [Hum Rog] [HRQ] Nyde the Silent - Shadow of Change
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:27 am 
Mortal

I've never done an AL here in SK before, as Nyde was the only other character I really put a lot of work into embodying when I played with him. So here goes.

Nyde's backstory derives from a time when war between most nations were afoot and he escaped from the clutches of some unknown family of giants who murdered his family. Carving the giants another mouth-hole in the neck while they slept solidified his freedom and soon after, left the North for Uxmal, in which his he reached his (at the time) fullest potential within the Harlequin Court, which had been known as "The Union". He was a follower and High Favoured Rogue in Achernar's faith and served faithfully until he pretty much died and wasted away. Throughout his life, he was married, had one son, who was hidden away for many years. Partaker of the funny-leafed pipe, his somewhat country-fied twang also accompanied a serious train of thought, and though his language didn't reflect such intelligence, he was quite the thinker. He was fiercely loyal to his cause and his friends, and even moreso loyal to his wife Olyvia. Nyde interacted with a lot of people, and participated in a lot of battles. Was present for a lot of things that changed and was pleased to be of assistance to most folk, who didn't get on his nerves. I'm going to send shoutouts but I may forget your name, so i'll mention instances instead. (You'll know its you)

I wanna send thanks to Hentera, Berengaria, Izzaghar, Tatiana, Kirlin, Dalkar, Irition (Though only a couple interactions), Olyvia, Zappatorh, my buddy from Zhenshi with all the darts, Kondo, Ivan, Malsavir, Jaaku, the priestess that ran the Imperials while I was the head of the Union, Shylohe and her amazing 7 and 7 enchant on that blade, Dunlin, Dalkar (Before he retired), Yerryn (For being his normal dickhead self), Galthyrn and Gailehn (sp?), the one mercenary who had the sword of the Oceans back then, and many others that we did a lot of [REDACTED] with. If I didn't mention you, i'm sorry, but just the same, much love to you and thank you for helping me shape Nyde into what he was.

I kinda got burnt out and he just went away and I regret that [REDACTED] on a daily. I miss Nyde and his getting high and laughter and [REDACTED]. He was a great char to play with. But i'm back out here, so you all already know what it is. Better late than never on this, I enjoyed you all and i'm glad to be back. GAME ON!

Post subject: Re: [Hum Rog] [HRQ] Nyde the Silent - Shadow of Change
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 1:05 pm 
Mortal Contributor

I played with Nyde. I don't remember who with. I think it was Culhwch. Something tells me Nyde was fairly old. From what I remember he was fun to play with.