All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: ME
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:11 pm 
Immortal

SK Character: NA - Inactive
ninja_ardith wrote:
Dabi wrote:
Legal in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and D.C.!! :D

And legal in several other places as medical treatment.

It may not be legal in DC after all, and it's still a federal crime. Some degenerate scumbag prosecutors will go to whatever length to put people behind bars.

That's true. It'll be very interesting to see what direction the next President and his A.G. choose to go in regard to illegal v medical v recreational, and how they choose to enforce/pursue the Federal ban.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:22 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Rolf
If you are looking for a cheap vaporizer, check out the solo vape. It's what I use. About $130 for the vape, charger, two different glass tubes and a grinder.

It may be illegal on a federal level, but as long as you don't act stupid and work with reputable people, you're fine. Remember what Henry David Thoreau said about laws we don't agree with!

Quote:
Unjust laws exist; shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavor to amend them, and obey them until we have succeeded, or shall we transgress them at once? Men generally, under such a government as this, think that they ought to wait until they have persuaded the majority to alter them. They think that, if they should resist, the remedy would be worse than the evil. But it is the fault of the government itself that the remedy is worse than the evil. It makes it worse. Why is it not more apt to anticipate and provide for reform? Why does it not cherish its wise minority? Why does it cry and resist before it is hurt? Why does it not encourage its citizens to be on the alert to point out its faults, and do better than it would have them?  Why does it always crucify Christ, and excommunicate Copernicus (2) and Luther,(3) and pronounce Washington and Franklin rebels?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:47 pm 
Mortal

I am inspired that there's something that the whole server can come together about, and I'm amused at just what exactly it is.

As someone said earlier in the thread, strain is very specifically important to this. You should do your own research on the subject.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:29 pm 
Mortal

I know that there are states now that recognize it as an alternative to pumping drugs into your system that could have long term issues. Up here I know if you have three preexisting conditions and 250$, you can go to a doctor to get a medical card, sometimes a medical grow card. That being said, always check with your doctor and make sure there are no interactions. As it has previously been mentioned, if smoking causes issues for you, there is always the oils to use as vaps or into foods in small doses. I believe once people finally get off their high horses about weed, they will realize that it isn't as dangerous as everyone claims it to be. Personally I would rather have stoners over drunks. Most stoners I know want to sit and eat where as most drunks I know think they can do anything. Again, this is just my opinion.

As for your character being gone, I will say that sometimes the RP was okay, not anything spectacular but not the worst I have seen. However, whenever things weren't going the way that was desired, it did seem like your character would throw a fit and be pissy both ICly and from what I've heard, OOCly. I am sure there are times everyone gets frustrated and should honestly just log off and cool down versus make a huge scene, but to each their own. Either way, best of luck to you.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:48 pm 
Mortal

I live in California, it's not "legal" unless for medical resasons, but there are clinics set up just to give people medical marijuana cards. It's all about money, I could walk into a clinic and say I have diarrhea I want a card and the doc would give it to me. $50 bucks boom, done. Also people walk down the streets all day long smoking weed like cigarettes, it's so common cops ignore it because if they didn't they'd never sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:40 pm 
Mortal

ninja_ardith wrote:
I don't think you should be giving potentially illegal advice.

I'm sorry, what I meant to say was 420 blz it [REDACTED]