Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Illana/Xadaba
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:20 am 
Mortal

Huh, our time together was really short, on both characters.

Smoochy was just starting to understand the speech patterns. Not sure what happened, but it was fun while it lasted.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:22 pm 
Mortal

Dude, you're a super knowledgeable vet, with tanky sprites that are properly built. Dying should almost be a joke, especially with the smaller player base and the super abundance of better than average gear available out there. You literally have nothing to worry about to almost do anything in the game, outside of being able to solo everything... Believe me, I've tried. Sometimes survival isn't about never dying, so much as being able to pick yourself back up when you fall.

"Why do we fall Master Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again." -Alfred Pennyworth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:29 pm 
Mortal

paqui wrote:
Dude, you're a super knowledgeable vet, with tanky sprites that are properly built. Dying should almost be a joke, especially with the smaller player base and the super abundance of better than average gear available out there. You literally have nothing to worry about to almost do anything in the game, outside of being able to solo everything... Believe me, I've tried. Sometimes survival isn't about never dying, so much as being able to pick yourself back up when you fall.

"Why do we fall Master Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up again." -Alfred Pennyworth

Thanks but I am not a vet.

I have worked on my attitude and how I treat people on the game, this is my next project, when I have that down I should be able to pass for human pretty well.

I am doing MUCH better, if not where I want to be, I am at least up and functioning a bit better. Thanks for the well wishes.

Post subject: Re: Illana/Xadaba/sazen
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:05 am 
Mortal

Just bored out of my mind and tired of the stupid. Going to take the summer off and go outside. Have fun guys.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:19 am 
Mortal

Sazen was a little uninspired after Xadaba. I like playing with you when you aren't off the rails and have a character you're into instead of just a race/class/cabal combo you thought up.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:30 am 
Mortal

Qulrokil wrote:
Sazen was a little uninspired after Xadaba. I like playing with you when you aren't off the rails and have a character you're into instead of just a race/class/cabal combo you thought up.

You are absolutely right, Sazen was not as inspired as most and I am pretty sure that is why I don't give too much of a flipping #%$* about her. I am not quite off the rails yet, I just have a LOT of excess energy right now. We'll see who is about when I get back into SK mode.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:14 pm 
Mortal

I'll miss Sazen, sprite fist shaman looks like a ridiculous combo I'd like to try in the future.

Post subject: Re: Xadaba/sazen
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:17 am 
Mortal

Request submitted.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:48 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
Requeat for coming out of retirement?
Good luck. I tried to get my dwarf swash out of retirement. Dulrik said I couldn't because I made an afterlife post for him. So... Might as well roll something new.
An imperial perhaps? :devil:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:57 am 
Mortal

Eh, you don't know unless you ask. Staff has been reasonable before.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next