Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Braum
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:35 pm 
Mortal

So not too long after losing Aiden I tried bouncing back with a mercenary, cause I wanted a class that could lead and be more efficient at it then a warlock. Braum was alright, I stayed neutral the little time I had him and still got to RP with the current playerbase.

I deleted him cause the one thing I actually felt relief from when I lost Aiden was not being exposed to the constant harassment in game, fueled by OOC hatred towards me as a player or not, but suddenly found it thrust back onto my character despite me feeling like it wasnt warranted. The same person who caused me the most grief when I had Aiden was back at the same old tactics against Braum, even though I avoided him in game and didnt do anything aggro to them. The said individual also sunk what was going to be a stronger role for my character, when I wanted to get into a cabal and they were sent as my recruiter, its like the enmity was there before they even met him.

And looking past all that, they still had the nerve to call Braum out and use the same insulting methods as before, even mentioning Aiden and how they were tired of his crap, they didnt need new drama to throw around. I found this extremely ooc related, and would rather retire and leave the game then go to the immortals and waste their time with it. Sorry for the QQ all, but I do enjoy the game and never intended to ruin it for anyone.

Best of Luck

Post subject: Re: Braum
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:51 pm 
Mortal

I am sorry that you have had to go through all this. Believe me, I know how it feels.

I would just take it easy and come back when you are ready.

:drunk: