Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Salutations and Apologies.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:39 pm 
Mortal

Welcome back, Syn :drunk: It's going to be really good having you back in the game, especially if you really mean what you wrote. I've had a lot of fun with your characters on both sides and that is going to be a great addition to the game, but that said: the times you were banned I supported it. So, I hope not to see that side of you in the game. Anyway, welcome back :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:40 am 
Immortal

SK Character: The Shining One
So long as they're not offensive, there aren't any illegal adjectives. There never have been.

If you have chosen golden-haired as your adjective, though, you shouldn't be behind a golden-maned lion or chilling in formation with golden griffons. If you choose to roll a lantern-jawed male human, you'll want to reconsider charming the dude in the black market to go hunting with, et cetera.

While it's not illegal to have the same adjective as another PC, it's probably a good idea to send up a prayer to have someone modified if you're in a faction as a blue-eyed gnome and there's another member, a blue-eyed human, that you might be in formation with frequently. Or if you make a tribe/clan/family... yeah you might have similar features, but you shouldn't all have the same adjective. So far this hasn't been a huge issue, though there have been a few attempts to purposely roll confusing adjective combinations.

It's a non-issue. Nobody has been or will ever be deleted over their adjective alone.

Welcome back, Syn.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:43 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Airkli
Syn - back when we played together, I absolutely hated you as a player. I'll admit I think a lot of it was jealousy - you knew things I wish I knew, you leveled characters faster than I knew I ever could, and I knew that I was completely helpless against you in PvP. However, I also felt each of your characters was ruthless to enemies, lacked depth, and were only ever created with the intention of fulfilling an OOC revenge or to be on the same side as Ardith (not always the reality, I know, but the perception). As many times as you made me rage quit, you also made those around you better in ways. We're both older now, and I hold no grudge or ill will against you - you're just a person behind a screen, you can't really do me any harm.

From playing a character recently for about 30 hours, the game seems to be struggling. I think it would be good for you to come back, as I think others will follow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:29 pm 
Mortal

welcome back and see ya around

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:32 pm 
Mortal

hey, sorry I acted like a wiener back when you were pking me into the ground. welcome back, bring grep too

grep is cool