Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Permanent Bans - A List
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:01 am 
Immortal

We have previously refrained from providing a list of "permanently banned players" to prevent players with a history of negative behavior from viewing it as a goal, but after serious discussion the staff have decided to change course. From this point on, in the rare case that a player becomes permanently unwelcome we will inform the player base exactly who those players are, and an infraction that contributed to that status. I want to emphasize that this is not to name and shame the players listed, but to give the rest of the playerbase the opportunity to find closure. We recognize that some of those listed may have contributed positively in the past, but the following players are not eligible to have their bans rescinded.

An asterisk indicates either ban evasion, or a ban that followed prior clemency given for other infractions.

Adroan - Hacking*, Anjin - Racial Harassment*, Ardith - Disruptive Behavior, Cubanoh - Sexual Harassment*, Finney - Sharing Private Correspondence*, Grep - ToS Violations*, Thran - Sharing Private Correspondence*

As always, if anyone has a question, comment, or concern, please contact me at Algorab@ShatteredKingdoms.org, or if uncomfortable speaking with me Dulrik@Shatteredkingdoms.org

Algorab

Post subject: Re: Permanent Bans - A List
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:48 pm 
Immortal

While the above post remains true, and I don't foresee any other changes being made, as rules manager the decision was made to allow for the conditional reinstatement of one of the players from the list due to efforts made on their part away from the game.

I'm making this reply to welcome Opey back, as well as inform everyone of the action taken given the unusual circumstance.

As always, if you have any questions or comments regarding this decision, you may contact me via PM or at Algorab@shatteredkingdoms.org.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]