Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Alyndryl/Grint
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:23 am 
Mortal

Alyndryl is retired and Grint is going too as soon as I pass on leadership. I work, and am a university student irl and right now I can't keep going at SK. I am done but I don't know if it's for good. Thanks to the entire mud for alot of fun and particularily Algorab who is the lifes blood of this mud. Naming names is pointless because there are so few players left that I have doubtlessly played with or against all of you on my characters and alts.

Have fun
Conan/Orac/Dilfi/Xendashan.

Post subject: Re: Alyndryl/Grint
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:54 am 
Mortal

YOU JERK! :(
:drunk:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:17 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Wow, I had no idea you were my nemesis and my ally. You did a good job playing each and they where distinctively different. I will really miss both Grint and Alyndryl on Silvia and hope you will be back when you have time. All the <3.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:20 am 
Mortal

Only had interactions with Alyndryl but he was absolutely awesome.
Hope you can steal away some time in the future to come back with another. :drunk:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:14 am 
Mortal

I wasn't aware you were Conan until reading this. That being said, I have enjoyed many of your characters over the years, most recently on Dilfi and Grint since they overlapped with Asither.

One of my all time favorite pk memories was with you now that I know all your previous handles. I don't recall right off hand which of your characters it was, but I played a centaur scout named Baalu. You and I went into Menegroth and somehow came out on top against a small army. I was finally getting my legs under me after getting my teeth kicked in for years and years and that was a big moment for me that we got to share.

Thanks for the fun, and like you, I understand the feeling of not having the time or energy to put into SK. Maybe one day we can both play again. Never say never. Take care of yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:43 am 
Mortal

I had no idea you played both Alyndryl and Grint. I have had a lot of interactions with your characters on my MC toons and have nothing but good things to say about them. Wishing you the best in all your endeavors :drunk:

Hope you come back, but I understand if you don't. After coming back from a ten-year hiatus, it's hard to get back into a game with an average WHO-list of 3 and absent staff. Nostalgia is a helluva drug...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:53 pm 
Mortal

Alyndryl really just came about because there was a period of time where everyone was playing lightnes and either the mc weren't on when I was or they were inactive.

So I had a choice of either hiding or dying all the time fighting a half dozen lighties myself or just rolling a lightie and going out with them and doing stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:52 pm 
Gold Donor

Like others, no clue you played both of them! Enjoyed our interactions and the trips we went on with both as Jamirra! Have fun with your studies and hopefully see you around again sometime when things calm down!

:drunk:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:21 am 
Mortal

I want to mirror the opinion that I had no idea it was the same player for both Alyndryl and Grint. I had a great time RP'ing and playing with both, so very well done! I appreciate RL taking precedence and wish you nothing but the best of luck out there. On a more selfish side I look forward to your return, like many of the others here I appreciate a quality player like yourself.

Be happy, stay safe and be healthy :)