Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:40 am 
Mortal

Oh yeah, I didnt invest some of those elves, but allikat did and I had to clean up her mess right afterwards.

I didn't however turn on those elves, I rp'd them as being hope for the elven race.

Basically they were worshipping the winter aspect of yenko, not so much the pain and suffering, although the one elf that stuck with it, she did do self suffering, though not as harsh as the darkies did.

Wish I could remember her name. It was fun hunting the other two as heretics.

I remember there being a big fuss about it at the time, but the faith was open to anyone, Yenko did not at the time turn any away who wished to learn.

Those were very good times indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:57 am 
Mortal

Isolde?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:10 pm 
Mortal

Radamanthys wrote:
Isolde?

She was an Achrenar-ite. She was an elf sorceror?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:13 pm 
She followed both gods.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 12:43 am 
Mortal

she was initially invested into the yenko faith. Later she claimed to see the error of her ways and turned heretic and followed achernar.

As long as I had sade she was hunted as a heretic and treated as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:36 am 
Mortal

Erm.

Isolde was a seeker of Achernar right from the beginning. Back then however, (when Katia was HP) the faith was absolutely dead. I PMed her after several months of seeking, explaining the situation and we agreed on an RP:

The IC story was that Isolde was utterly disappointed and torn by her inner suffering (since Achernar seemed to ignore her prayers) and therefor turned to Yenko. She actually got invested. Whether it was by Sade or allikat's hellion, I don't quite remember. Back then, Yenko's symbol was cursed. I used it as an excuse to RP the slow corruption of her mind, during which she ended up crucifying a fellow elf in the name of the Goddess of Winter.

Shortly after Katia showed up, killed her and destroyed the symbol. She remained in the River for two OOC weeks, RPing her atonement. When she was resurrected, she was granted the favor of Achernar. (Note that she did not get invested, it was all RP between Achernar and myself since back then the policy did not allow non-clergy to be invested.) Through death, she was "purified", knew the greatest change and dedicated her life to the service of Achernar. She was blemished by the HF of Yenko and hunted down.

Maybe an OOC year later, she finally got invested by Mercurii and earned F2. I remember the whole RP ruffling quite a few feathers at the time, but it was one of my best experiences on the mud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:39 am 
Isolde was a multiplayer.

That's all I remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:07 pm 

Cannabal -

I think that was my first char you are speaking of.. very RP name "Benny". He was a human hellion that followed Lorani but I think I switched to Yenko because Lorani left... a few people came after me soon after and Spartan protected me... then that lead to Benny being deleted and then Diablo was born.

Good old times!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:43 am 
Immortal

SK Character: NA - Inactive
xandrennus wrote:
Cannabal -

I think that was my first char you are speaking of.. very RP name "Benny". He was a human hellion that followed Lorani but I think I switched to Yenko because Lorani left... a few people came after me soon after and Spartan protected me... then that lead to Benny being deleted and then Diablo was born.

Good old times!

That was long before Cannibal's time.

Post subject: Lorani gone missing
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:49 am 
Immortal (Inactive)

dalamar wrote:
xandrennus wrote:
Cannabal -

Good old times!

That was long before Cannibal's time.

End of 1995ish?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next