Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:09 pm 
Mortal

Fepel Veiled wrote:
Ya know.. we could always make Peso an IMM. ;)

Umm... no.

sleeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:42 pm 
Mortal

Ilyana wrote:
mageZorekin wrote:
This is partly why I think the Leaders of said cabals, should also be able to add people to said user groups. Would help the Imms out alot.

It is not exactly a secret that people would abuse such abilities and there is a strong chance that a lot of people would be allowed access when they shouldn't have it.

Then let the IMMS choose which leaders can do that. You and Ilae wouldn't do that, I doubt Benzo Balrog would, and I'm sure that there are other Sons of Guns who could be trusted, too. Yes, yes, I know, you think that that's a moronic suggestion and I should be beaten to death with french bread bagettes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:48 pm 
Mortal

*insert tasteless comment about catfights*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:54 pm 
Mortal

'You' doesn't apply to anyone in particular, sorry. I didn't make myself clear. I MEANT that the entire player community as a whole thinks I should be beaten to death with bagettes. Ilyana will just be leading the charge, that's all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:39 pm 
Mortal

Oh. Then it's all good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:47 pm 
Mortal

yes, so butt out before dulrik notices and deletes all this crap!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:08 am 
Mortal

The Mighty Fluffball wrote:
Ilyana wrote:
mageZorekin wrote:
This is partly why I think the Leaders of said cabals, should also be able to add people to said user groups. Would help the Imms out alot.

It is not exactly a secret that people would abuse such abilities and there is a strong chance that a lot of people would be allowed access when they shouldn't have it.

Then let the IMMS choose which leaders can do that. You and Ilae wouldn't do that, I doubt Benzo Balrog would, and I'm sure that there are other Sons of Guns who could be trusted, too. Yes, yes, I know, you think that that's a moronic suggestion and I should be beaten to death with french bread bagettes.

If the IMMs were to do something like that many would view it as favoritism which could cause trouble for both the IMMs allowing it and the players receiving such an ability. Yes forum access is slow right now, but it shouldn't be seen as such a big deal. Forums will not mean life or death for a character or its player. All people need to do is show a bit of patience and understand that our IMMs are busy people. They don't devote all of their time to SK and shouldn't be expected to or have suggestions like this made when they can't log on for awhile.

All of the IMMs put a lot of time and effort in to this game so we can enjoy it. Rather than complain because patience is expected from time to time, people should just be thankful for everything they do for this game and its players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:56 pm 
Mortal

The Mighty Fluffball wrote:
Ilyana wrote:
mageZorekin wrote:

Not only would people cry favoritism, but I know for a fact that being a religious HF and a faction leader leads to early burn out 99% of the time and the Imms would be just as busy updating the files of those who should have access. Not everyone has long standing characters in these positions like Benzo, V'klya or myself (just to name those off the top of my head), heck, some don't even last a month. Do you really want to jam up time from important updates to the mud just so newly flagged leaders can update an OOC forum for a faction or religion? I know my answer would be a loud and resounding no. Not only for the fact that I’m stretched at it is with IRL, HF and leadership, I don’t need another thing to do that isn’t done ICly in regards to the groups I’m in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:24 pm 
Mortal

I consider myself chastised. Please don't hit me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:40 pm 
Webadmin

SK Character: Viltrax
Just to let ya'll know I'm back on deck and my hours will be slowly creeping back to normal levels.

One area you shouldn't get excited about though is forum membership - I'm not rushing into that long todo list in my inbox just yet.

Stay tuned...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next