Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:23 am 
Mortal

That response could also have been sent via pm instead of publically.

Threads like this really don't encourage new players.

Someone lock the thread please...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:37 am 
Mortal

Players shouldn't be deceived into encouragement by sweeping things under the rug. What a bad attitude to take, in spite of such a good point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:44 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
evena wrote:
See, this is why you and I don't get along. I'm friends with Achernar. Apparently better friends than you, because I already know the answer to this. Because YOU have a facebook connection with him doesn't mean that everyone does. Because YOU have a question about his relationship doesn't mean that it's appropriate to ask in public. Perhaps he added you as a friend on Facebook because he wanted to be connected to you. That's probable, actually. So YOU are privy to the information there. If he's made the choice not to have a connection or share his personal information with someone here, you've now disrespected his privacy and his wishes by running your fat confusing mouth about his PRIVATE life on a PUBLIC forum.

The reason we don't get along is because you have an insane anger issue and an inability to control your temper and you harass me on every single Internet forum you can find.

I don't mean anything rude by things I post - you do. He could have chosen to ignore the question entirely, deleted my response and sent me a "Mind your own business" PM - but you've drawn attention to it and made a big stink - drawing the issue further to the surface and potentially embarrass him. It must REALLY suck that you know the intimate situation but you can't refrain from pointing it out and drawing more attention to it.

See, when most people decide they don't like someone, they IGNORE THEM. However, you feel the need to be obsessed with me and respond to every.single.thing I ever post. Which is weird in and of itself.

You need to relax. No one died here. A slip of the tongue, no drama intended. I would have gone back and deleted the post if I'd just gotten a (nice) PM from someone that said "hey, that's a sensitive issue... no need to point it out" and I'd been like "jennbo, you're so tactless, stfu!" to myself, and *delete delete* message. Now if I go back and delete the message, too damn bad, because you've already written a self-righteous essay on the matter.

For Dulrik's sake, can we PLEASE get a block feature for the forums?

-and for the record, HE posted about his private life HERE... Facebook has nothing to do with it-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 am 
Mortal

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=236218

direct dl http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/50036

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:56 am 
Mortal

SK Character: RAWR!
You brought Facebook up, princess. You edited it, but call me a liar.

I'm not obsessed with you. I'm constantly baffled at you for many reasons. I don't respond to *nearly* everything you say, but I'd love it if you ever said anything that didn't make my brain hurt.

I "harass" the idiotic things you do. From politics to religion to the dumb [REDACTED] you say on the forums. I tell you when you're being a hypocritical [REDACTED], and you don't like it. You don't think. You don't have a mind/mouth filter. I'm not nice (wah), but I'm not a moron. That'd be the difference between you and I.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 am 
Mortal

I'll make the jello if someone else can find a plastic kiddie pool. We'll get this thing done right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:20 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Amorette
evena wrote:
You brought Facebook up, princess. You edited it, but call me a liar.

I'm not obsessed with you. I'm constantly baffled at you for many reasons. I don't respond to *nearly* everything you say, but I'd love it if you ever said anything that didn't make my brain hurt.

I "harass" the idiotic things you do. From politics to religion to the dumb love you say on the forums. I tell you when you're being a hypocritical plastic, and you don't like it. You don't think. You don't have a mind/mouth filter. I'm not nice (wah), but I'm not a moron. That'd be the difference between you and I.

You need to stop viewing people as being one-dimensional. And I'm not going to say anything mean here, but I've been very successful in life, in my opinion, and I lead a very happy life. I wish you the same... but you just seem so full of anger and hatred.

I can honestly say that I've never had anyone who knows me well share the opinions that you do, so I take comfort in that. You don't know me very well, and that's okay. I'm a good person, I have a great job, I have an awesome family, I am very loved, and I have a good education. And most importantly, I don't take the Internet as seriously as you seem to. Otherwise I'd be suicidal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:42 am 
Mortal

"Don't be so petty. I rock because of all my success. You have issues." :o

I think you two need to kiss and make out.

Surely someone could potentially be a neutral meeting ground to facilitate this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:54 am 
TMS Cheerleader

SK Character: Addison
Me me me I'll get this cat fight going....Which one of you is prettier?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 am 
Gold Donor

grep wrote:
I think you two need to kiss and make out.

Surely someone could potentially be a neutral meeting ground to facilitate this.

I will volunteer my studio... just ignore all the cameras.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next