Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: MC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm 
Mortal

Okay who is leading this? Its been dead and id like to know if there is a active leader? If a leader at all even is in the game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:33 pm 
Mortal

I remember encouraging a certain sticky to be created to help in situations like yours.

Consider referencing it, then, if needed, the Immortal Contacts sticky. The sticky has not been updated recently, so you may need to do that.

From what I can tell, the MC has one leader and their patron, Achernar, has been declared slightly busy in other less... structured threads lately. You probably have a difficult chore ahead of you, but that is not to say it is impossible.

There is no clearinghouse for the identity of faction leaders because of the premise that some may wish to remain secret. Because of this, no one is obligated to help you find the leader of the MC if there is one, so being cordial may be of some use to you. I believe the recent leader's identity is known, as far as the Astral Boards are concerned.

E-mailing the appropriate immortal is your last line of action, and should be the end of your frustration on the issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:46 pm 
Mortal Contributor

http://www.shatteredkingdoms.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18945

This hasn't been updated in a while but it looks like there's leadership in MC you should be able to make contact with them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 pm 
Mortal

There is leadership on them still but i have to see ANY of them and ive been bugging the hell out of the ONLY active PC thats in it. And he cant help if he hasnt even seen them in weeks.