Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Religions and whatsuch!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amithlen, Synra
I am curious as to how I can get someone into the religion I am in, I have been building up RP for such a thing but.... Without many members in my religion I am lost to find a way to.. ya know.. Recruit and make the religion more active once more.

Post subject: Re: Religions and whatsuch!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:57 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Retired Troll
To invest someone into a religion, you need a PC with the high follower flag, or an IMM.

If there is no high follower in your religion, you have the following options:
1) You can post in your religion's forum, or send a PM to the IMM in charge of your religion, and request to be high follower.
2) You can get someone else in your religion to do option (1).
3) You can send a PM to one or more IMMs requesting that a character is invested into the religion.
4) The player of the character who wants to be invested can do option (3) himself.

If there is a high follower in your religion, but he is inactive, you have the following options:
1) Contact the player of the high follower with a PM and tell them that there is a seeker in the religion, and what times that seeker can be found online.
2) Make a post in your religion's forum saying that there is a seeker in the religion, and what times the seeker can be found online.
3) Contact the high follower and ask them if they would be okay with you asking the IMMs for a high follower flag. They will probably say that they have no objections, and will likely be thrilled that someone else will take care of things while they are inactive. Then you can PM the appropriate IMM and make the request.
4) You also have the option of going over the head of the high follower and simply making the request to an IMM. This is poor etiquette imo, though.
5) Someone else in your religion can do options 1-4

If you become a high follower, the syntax to invest someone into the faith is simply <invest xxx>

Post subject: Re: Religions and whatsuch!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Amithlen, Synra
Alright, thank you very much. This happened to be very useful!