Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: A little time off for Yiggmas!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 am 
Immortal

I know it is early, but I figured I would give everyone fair warning about times I will have limited to no availability for this holiday season.

Being the Goddess of Fate I have friends and family all over, it happens when you meddle in the affairs of mortals. So I do a lot of traveling for the holidays. Between December 15th and January 2nd I will NOT be available in game to handle random prayers etc.

As you know from before I can do a lot of things from my phone in game although it is NOT fun for me and I will be busy with holiday junk or on flights or driving or something that I either shouldn't or cannot use my phone during. So if you need something from me (that does not involve a large rp or building project), lets try and either get it done before the 15th or please be patient and wait till after the holidays.

If you need me specifically or if there is an emergency sort of thing and no one else has responded, email me at Sadal.the.Seer@gmail.com. I will not be checking the forums or my PMs during this time but I check email regularly even if I cannot respond right away.

I am not trying to leave anyone in the lurch so do not hesitate to contact me. The worst I will say is no I can't do it but I'll pass on your request to the staff.

Again the dates I will be either completely or mostly unavailable are December 15th - January 2nd so youv'e got me for another month.

Post subject: Re: A little time off for Yiggmas!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:19 am 
Mortal

Not acceptable! Immortals are not allowed time off, what if Atlas took a day and just dropped the world? Or if Ra decided to road off and leave the world without a sun? Or how boring this place would be if Loki just decided to pick up and leave for another plane of existence?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:27 am 
Mortal

Heracles would pick up the sky and hold things in place.
Apollo, or Helios, depending on who you think rules this particular sphere, would have to work a double shift to cover Egypt.
The Raven of the Inuit would easily replace Loki if he were to disappear.

Mira will just have to pick up the slack in the time being and explain everything that goes wrong as a mystery.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:43 am 
Mortal

Someone should make a composite graph of immortals showing excitement/friendliness on the y axis and time on the x axis. I feel like there's a series of phases they go through that is imminently predictable that tends to end sooner than later in removal, burnout, or bitterness. I am glad we have one in the friendly stage right now!! :)

And I don't mean that as a slight. I would never want to have an imm's job. Thanks for everything you guys.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:50 am 
Mortal

jhorleb wrote:
Someone should make a composite graph of immortals showing excitement/friendliness on the y axis and time on the x axis. I feel like there's a series of phases they go through that is imminently predictable that tends to end sooner than later in removal, burnout, or bitterness. I am glad we have one in the friendly stage right now!! :)

And I don't mean that as a slight. I would never want to have an imm's job. Thanks for everything you guys.

She's only friendly because a certain sprite tugged on her udders. True story.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:22 am 
Mortal

Woot, no sadal to bother me!