Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Current Balance
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:40 pm 
Gold Donor

To help keep my mind off cigarettes while trying to quit, been thinking of returning to play a character.

On that note, is there currently any alignment that is really out-balanced? There a good supply of priests? Lack of any specific class? Cabal/Tribunal that could use a member or ones that definitely do not? Dead religion that could use a body?

Looks like there have been a lot of neat updates since I last played, looking forward to seeing the changes soon.

Post subject: Re: Current Balance
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:02 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
It used to be to play the side that needed help, but with the current player base it almost feels like you want to play with the side that has the most if you want fun. Right now grey has the most guys, followed by lighties with the darkies almost extinct. There is a good balance of classes, with adventuring classes in short supply. Bards come and go, and only one notable rogue is active. Clerics are always wanted, but there is a few priests about. Shamans are likely less around. There are a few melee classes, but scouts are pretty rare with the exception for one or two. But again, darkies are pretty much extinct, hellions and necros are totally missing from the game. But you'd be pretty much alone, and where is the fun in that? I would recommend a greybie to join the masses and then swing when it does shift or lighties if you want easier leveling and still be able to play with greybies. Just leaves out if you want to play with darkies if they ever have a comeback.

Post subject: Re: Current Balance
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:12 pm 
Gold Donor

Cool. I think I know what I'm going to make, and can always re-roll something else (or a 2nd) if it is not as fun as it could be.

Thanks!