Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Attribute points
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 pm 
Mortal

Give the current amount of new characters/players, earning mentor points has become quite a hassle. With the changes to placing runes, also making it bit difficult at times to properly min/max a character. Would it be possibly to instill another variation of earning attribute points. Something like a point every ten completed quests? Or placing a number of new quests centered around needing half to a full formation of grand master characters to complete to earn knowledge which would be a point. Could also be offered for earning something like Hero/Par/Rp/etc. Aiding in building and working alongside the immortals. There are many possibilities. Also are we still possibly looking at a fix to already earned Loyalty tokens for Sire characters?

Post subject: Re: Attribute points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 am 
Mortal

Such a great idea, also perhaps redeem loyalty coins to gain stat points, say up to 2-3 per char maximum?

Post subject: Re: Attribute points
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:23 am 
Mortal

I would say 50 tokens per stat with a max of five stat points possible. I think that would be a fair trade. Although earning Loyalty Tokens has become a hassle as well. It is mainly based around receiving enlightenment now. I mean there should be something else that we could offer for Loyalty tokens as well. 1 per every five character levels. 1 per every 50 hours played. Maybe offer token packs in exchange for IRL donations? I mean there is always something that can be added to increase gains so that it becomes possible to push your character even further.