Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Temporary Secondary Contact - Tribunals/Cabals/Faiths
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:08 am 
Immortal

Good morning folks,

Just wanted to put this out there so everyone can see it. While it is still important to first attempt to contact the patron listed under the "Immortal Contacts" thread, if for whatever reason you don't receive a response either via PM or e-mail, feel free to reach out to me at AlgorabatShatteredkingdomsdotorg(preferred) or via PM(may take longer).

I'll do my best to get you squared away or in contact with the proper person. Remember, some groups do have player leaders so please try to involve them, or other group members before reaching out, but don't sit in limbo waiting for nothing either.

Again, try to handle it with players if possible, if not reach out to the proper contact next, but if all else fails, I'll be happy to try and assist.

P.S.: My forum access is limited, so sadly I won't be able to assist with most forum add/remove requests.

Algorab

Post subject: Re: Temporary Secondary Contact - Tribunals/Cabals/Faiths
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:02 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Airkli
Sent my first email and PM about cabal leadership back on Dec 3rd, 2018. It's March. I was active and paragon at the time.

Now I couldn't care less. :drunk:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:43 pm 
Mortal

archaicsmurf wrote:
Sent my first email and PM about cabal leadership back on Dec 3rd, 2018. It's March. I was active and paragon at the time.

Are you implying that PM/email is worthless and we shouldn't bother?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:54 pm 
Immortal

archaicsmurf wrote:

I will apologize for anyone that was stuck in a holding pattern, or otherwise felt ignored. We generally try to keep some separation between who runs which faiths, cabals, and tribunals so there isn't a situation where one staff member is in-charge of all the light aura cabals for instance. In this situation, due to the real-life commitments of some of the staff members in charge of these various groups and the high turn over rate in player leadership, it led to some groups not having anyone active that can add members.

For anyone that finds themselves in that situation currently that has already reached out the appropriate contact, I would ask that you send me an e-mail so I can do my best to resolve the situation. Beyond that, if anyone currently a part of a group wants higher favor, leadership, or anything of that nature and aren't having luck with the listed contact feel free to reach out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:26 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
archaicsmurf wrote:

I mean, that sucks. But he can’t really go back in time and get you leadership back then.
He’s providing an avenue so that people don’t get in your situation in the first place.
I would think a more fitting response would be “I emailed for leadership and didn’t hear back in 3 months. So thank you for stepping up to the plate for this.”
Your comment sounds very negative. Was it supposed to be? He’s fixing the problem...
:rant:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:37 pm 
Mortal

Trosis wrote:
archaicsmurf wrote:

I mean, that sucks. But he can’t really go back in time and get you leadership back then.
He’s providing an avenue so that people don’t get in your situation in the first place.
I would think a more fitting response would be “I emailed for leadership and didn’t hear back in 3 months. So thank you for stepping up to the plate for this.”
Your comment sounds very negative. Was it supposed to be? He’s fixing the problem...

Algorab already answered archaicsmurf and de-escalated the issue with his willingness to help despite past acknowlegement of issues to staff response.

Your comment only serves to escalate things and attack others for their passive aggressive words. In turn, this opens the door for archaicsmurf to verbally attack back. There's really no need to go off on him and we should keep things as civilized as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Arkex, Chronis, Azoreth, Kyln
For sure. I’m done. *thumbs up*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:51 am 
Immortal

SK Character: NA - Inactive
I blame Pyrathian bureaucrats. They're Marfikians in Ainite clothing.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:24 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Airkli
Trosis wrote:
archaicsmurf wrote:

I'm trying to say that for me personally, it's too little too late. I'm glad it's being looked at. Algorab is doing a great job and no one can argue that.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:25 pm 
Immortal

Alas all things must come to an end...

While my PM and e-mail box are always open, I wanted to take a moment to encourage people to take a look at the newly updated Immortal Contacts post.

https://www.shatteredkingdoms.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5797

If you're in need of assistance reference that post, and then attempt to contact via normal channels(PM/Prayer/E-mail).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]