Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dig Two Graves Part II - Bonanza - Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:33 pm 
Immortal

BAI7l7 wrote:
Is grinding for snowflakes all that fun to do it for a few weeks?

I don't personally think so which is why I'm specifically not encouraging you to do nothing except that, but it's fairly easy to just opt out of participating altogether if you don't like it or turn in the few you happen to collect while traveling from location to location.

Both sides will still be able to move forward as it's only an advantage on the next portion, not something mandatory. That said, people have complained about having literally nothing to do with no one else online at off-hours, and this is something, even if it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:55 pm 
Mortal

I like it. I feel like I can contribute even if I wake up and can't sleep at 4am or something.

Unfortuantely, I think Asither might just blow us all away.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:03 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Airkli
I want that reward man. I don't know what it is, but I want it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:15 pm 
Immortal

archaicsmurf wrote:

I know you're probably joking, but I'll give a little more information on that end.

At least the top three people on each side will receive the individual reward. If it's close between the top people, I reserve the right to add a couple more.

I'll give a date on the "shutdown" of collection at the point I post the date for part three, and anyone that wants to be in the running will be able to PM me their individual total. I'll be verifying the numbers before any rewards are given.

The "faction" award will be something that assists that side in defeating Emmao somewhat easier, but as both sides have slightly different methods and goals the assistance will take slightly different forms. Additionally, it will remain feasible for both sides to defeat him with or without the assistance.

While one side will be the "winner" in defeating Emmao, the specter of Emmao will still be available after his death to do battle with until the end of part three for anyone that wants to try it out.

I want to stress, I added a few competition elements because people expressed a lot of interest in them and competitions should have some kind of reward, but I also wanted to make sure that neither side nor any individual feels obligated or put out by not having access to the rewards.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:01 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Playing with you all is the only reward I want.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:27 am 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Algorab wrote:
archaicsmurf wrote:

I know you're probably joking, but I'll give a little more information on that end.

At least the top three people on each side will receive the individual reward. If it's close between the top people, I reserve the right to add a couple more.

I'll give a date on the "shutdown" of collection at the point I post the date for part three, and anyone that wants to be in the running will be able to PM me their individual total. I'll be verifying the numbers before any rewards are given.

The "faction" award will be something that assists that side in defeating Emmao somewhat easier, but as both sides have slightly different methods and goals the assistance will take slightly different forms. Additionally, it will remain feasible for both sides to defeat him with or without the assistance.

While one side will be the "winner" in defeating Emmao, the specter of Emmao will still be available after his death to do battle with until the end of part three for anyone that wants to try it out.

I want to stress, I added a few competition elements because people expressed a lot of interest in them and competitions should have some kind of reward, but I also wanted to make sure that neither side nor any individual feels obligated or put out by not having access to the rewards.

Can you define the top 3 of each side? Is that per kingdom, alignment, or cabal?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:54 am 
Mortal

SK Character: Airkli
Algorab wrote:

Quote:
An apprentice of the Torrum Arcana says to you 'Thank yiu, I will send this to Stephanus immediately.'
You have extracted 798 snowflakes worth of energy.

I'm not joking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:58 am 
Mortal

How often will stats be posted? When people see numbers, that gets the competition juices flowing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:59 am 
Mortal

I imagine it's per faction in the buildup. The ones supporting Stephanos, and the ones supporting whatever the vague nebulous opposing faction is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:33 am 
Immortal

Tragonis wrote:

Can you define the top 3 of each side? Is that per kingdom, alignment, or cabal?

Mythrilshotgun probably put it better than I could.
Quote:
The ones supporting Stephanos, and the ones supporting whatever the vague nebulous opposing faction is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next