VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:16 am 
Mortal

Quote:
Will i still go to hell for Pkilling?

Pkilling is a part of life on SK. You certainly don't have to worry about going to hell for that.

It's true you'll be cursed if you play outside your alignment, or blemished if you earn Yed's disfavor. The latter is especially important ICly, since your character's final afterlife is now in Yed's hands.

But all this just tells you WHO you shouldn't (or should) be PKing. Principled does not mean pacifistic, though you can play it that way if you want.

Post subject: Re: Similar
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:23 pm 
Immortal

wargriffKendal wrote:
I was actually curious about something like this. My character is principled, but hes in Yed's faith, but in the help file it says the faith doesnt really care about deciet, truth, death, and courage. And the person that ivested me into the religion said that faith comes first. So how should i play my character? Will i still go to hell for Pkilling?

These questions are actually answered in the Yed religion forum already. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had a forums profile- I will add you to the Yed religion forum now.

Post subject: ....
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:26 am 
Mortal

Considering im kinda new to this forum thingy.... how do i view a specified religoin forum... im not seeing it.

Post subject: Oops
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:28 am 
Mortal

Wow... nevermind. I found it.. i was a little oblivious to everything. Nevermind on that last post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:51 pm 
Mortal

Back when I had my uber dedicated Paladin of Xandurnss (damn I could never spell that). I still often offered up prayers and tribute to the other gods. Dulrik for Discipline Rishviel(another one I could neverspell) all the lighty gods.

Even some of the neutral gods. I had an encounter with Relynah. That's the one before Reina who was before Nashira. A profound encounter as I saw it. She was at center square in Exile for something. Anyway, sometime later I offered up prayers to the beauty of nature and such, in her temple while being a Pally of Xand. I got smiled upon for it, and got a minor interaction with the priestess there.

Dedicating your life to one god doesn't mean that the others cease to exisit. I even prayed to Yishazi (I think) as the lord of Fate. I just didn't offer up prayers to the Dark lords.

That's how I played it. You can also play it as everyone else a false path etc etc. Just make sure you roleplay it and have your IC reasons, all that good stuff.