Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Xareth
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:54 am 
Mortal

Yes, it's me again. :oops:

While doing more research, I came across Xareth as being an early incarnation of Marfik. There was no help file on him, though he is mentioned in both Marfik's and Yigg's files.

Is there more information someone can give me, or is there a book somewhere?

Thanks (again)
:)

P.S. Don't be suprised if another topic comes up when I come across another name I can't find information on. :D

Post subject: Re: Xareth
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:40 pm 
Mortal

tanxia wrote:
Yes, it's me again. :oops:

While doing more research, I came across Xareth as being an early incarnation of Marfik. There was no help file on him, though he is mentioned in both Marfik's and Yigg's files.

Is there more information someone can give me, or is there a book somewhere?

Thanks (again)
:)

P.S. Don't be suprised if another topic comes up when I come across another name I can't find information on. :D

Buy the Usilard.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:23 pm 

Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'til morning.
I wish I had been around to find the Star of Xareth. :devil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:56 am 

If he was one of the Imms building Teron like eight years back I knew him in RL.

Got me on this mud.

I mentioned rifting into not yet done Teron to him and later got a pat down by Dulrik himself I believe to make sure my character didn't have anything from there he shouldn't.

At the time he seemed to be spending all his time on Teron.

I didn't remember his Imm name till I came across it in another thread. Came upon this post in a subsequent search.

Post subject: Xareth
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:17 am 
Immortal (Inactive)

Yup, Xareth was the builder who originally made the city of Teron and the Necropolis. Back then, as a Chaos god, he was one of the two deities who sponsored hellions (the other being Lorani).

...I was guilty of the same, rifting into the then incomplete city of Teron and experimenting with the items there (about nine years ago, I think).

Post subject: Re: Xareth
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:20 am 

You remember a drow Hellion named Cane from that time? I think I was third in rank in the Midnight Council which I believe had just started up.

The mud had been in beta or in rebuild and officially closed but I got in as guest and was able to rename my character somehow or something. Helped me get off to a stronger start when the mud officially opened a few weeks later.

I only remember four mortals from that time.

A drow reincarnated to human Hellion who headed the Midnight Council named I believe Elhanon. He helped me quite a bit understand the differences in roleplay expected in the world as compared to other muds.

A drow priest in a different cabal possibly named Sarkazein.

A younger Hellion that was learning the ropes some still.

A female shaman whom we hung out with at times that found my Scourge of the Ancients after I had my arm lopped off. Had a "fun" roleplay intimidating her to give me my Scourge back. I had issues at the time fully getting that she was just roleplaying herself as selfish.

Also someone who brought me before a female diety for justice for "dueling" so many citizens of Exile. Was given a quest by her to help find the Taslamaran Queen which I thought was immensely funny being loyal to the Empire of the Sun.

Sadr wrote:
Yup, Xareth was the builder who originally made the city of Teron and the Necropolis. Back then, as a Chaos god, he was one of the two deities who sponsored hellions (the other being Lorani).

...I was guilty of the same, rifting into the then incomplete city of Teron and experimenting with the items there (about nine years ago, I think).