Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Call Armor
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 2:56 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: That one guy who pk'd you.
Recent use of call armor potions did not have the desired affect of pulling everything from a corpse. Could someone look at those to see if they are working as desired? Also, please fix redeem retrieval, since for darkies not being able to pull dark aura items is pretty unfair imho.

Post subject: Re: Call Armor
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 5:43 pm 
Immortal

Tragonis wrote:
Recent use of call armor potions did not have the desired affect of pulling everything from a corpse. Could someone look at those to see if they are working as desired? Also, please fix redeem retrieval, since for darkies not being able to pull dark aura items is pretty unfair imho.

My understanding is the potions in question are working as intended, they just aren't intended to call the highest of highest level gear. So, if only a few top pieces are missing? That may be the culprit.

I may have said elsewhere, it's already known that redeem retrieval is too closely mirroring the restrictions from actual call armor, but I sadly don't have an ETA at this time for resolving the issue. I would agree it's somewhat unfair for those who are dark aura, but the only other option would be to remove the option until it's fixed and I don't know that anyone wants that.

I'm sure once it's fixed there will be a notice, but I don't have any more information than that right now.

Post subject: Re: Call Armor
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:03 am 
Implementor

I believe that I have found the issue causing this and will have a patch in the next update.