Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Attempted murder punishes wrong person
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:59 pm 
Offline
Mortal

Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:55 pm
Posts: 530
Location: WI
Code:
> You see no sli here.
A saturnine female deep-elf utters the words, 'qcandusahz yaae'.
A slice of boiled tongue suddenly appears.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You get a slice of boiled tongue.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
A saturnine female deep-elf starts to pray.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
You are thirsty.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP:100%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
take sli
You see no sli here.
A saturnine female deep-elf utters the words, 'pabraw'.
You moan and vomit as a saturnine female deep-elf's spell causes your organs to twist!
That really did HURT!
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
> You see no sli here.
You cause a thick-maned lion some slight wounds as your freezing bite singes his chest.
A thick-maned lion dodges your attack.
Your freezing bite lightly burns a thick-maned lion's head.
You dodge a thick-maned lion's attack.
You dodge a thick-maned lion's attack.
A thick-maned lion misses you.
Overall, a thick-maned lion has some small wounds and bruises.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
A saturnine female deep-elf starts to pray.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
[HP: 78%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
> You see no sli here.
Your freezing bite burns a thick-maned lion's head.
Your freezing bite barely burns a thick-maned lion's chest.
Your freezing bite starts a thick-maned lion's head on fire.
A thick-maned lion scratches at your chest, barely wounding you.
A thick-maned lion scratches at your chest, barely wounding you.
Overall, a thick-maned lion has quite a few wounds.
[HP: 76%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
dir sat
A saturnine female deep-elf quickly moves out of the way, dodging your dastardly tactics!
[HP: 76%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
dir sat

A saturnine female deep-elf utters the words, 'pabraw'.
You moan and vomit as a saturnine female deep-elf's spell causes your organs to twist!
That really did HURT!
[HP: 55%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
Your freezing bite lightly burns a thick-maned lion's chest.
Your freezing bite lightly burns a thick-maned lion's chest.
Your freezing bite burns a thick-maned lion's chest.
You dodge a thick-maned lion's attack.
A thick-maned lion scratches at your stomach, barely wounding you.
You parry a thick-maned lion's natural attack!
Your freezing bite barely burns a thick-maned lion's right arm.
Overall, a thick-maned lion has quite a few wounds.
[HP: 54%] [ME:100%] [PE: 97%]
> A saturnine female deep-elf quickly moves out of the way, dodging your dastardly tactics!
[HP: 54%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
Your freezing bite starts to melt a thick-maned lion's head.
Your freezing bite burns a thick-maned lion's chest.
Your freezing bite starts a thick-maned lion's chest on fire.
A thick-maned lion scratches at your chest, barely wounding you.
You dodge a thick-maned lion's attack.
A thick-maned lion misses you.
Overall, a thick-maned lion has several large nasty wounds.
[HP: 53%] [ME:100%] [PE: 95%]
>
dir sat

A saturnine female deep-elf starts to pray.
[HP: 53%] [ME:100%] [PE: 95%]
>
Your freezing bite starts to melt a thick-maned lion's chest.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a thick-maned lion's chest.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a thick-maned lion's chest.
You dodge a thick-maned lion's attack.
A thick-maned lion scratches at your stomach, barely wounding you.
Overall, a thick-maned lion has several large nasty wounds.
[HP: 52%] [ME:100%] [PE: 95%]
> A saturnine female deep-elf quickly moves out of the way, dodging your dastardly tactics!
[HP: 52%] [ME:100%] [PE: 94%]
>
flee

A saturnine female deep-elf utters the words, 'pabraw'.
You moan and vomit as a saturnine female deep-elf's spell causes your organs to twist!
That really did HURT!
Your freezing bite starts to melt a thick-maned lion's chest.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a thick-maned lion's chest.
A thick-maned lion dodges your attack.
A thick-maned lion gets a wild look in his eyes.
A thick-maned lion scratches at your chest, smashing a small but painful wound.
A thick-maned lion scratches at your left toe, cutting it slightly.
You parry a thick-maned lion's natural attack!
Your freezing bite barely burns a thick-maned lion's right arm.
Overall, a thick-maned lion has several large nasty wounds.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
> You run east.

Tenkawa Road
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  An elevated wooden boardwalk parallels each side,
allowing access to the structures found there. 
  It's clear, hot, and windy. 
Obvious exits: n e(closed) s w
     A door lies on the ground.
A woman with a dusky complexion is here, treading lightly and gracefully.
Run away!  Run away!
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
>
A dusky female human quickly averts her gaze from you, dipping in a curtsey.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
>
The innkeeper walks in from the west.
A well-dressed male gnome walks in from the west.
Kao walks in from the west.
Walida Voons walks in from the west.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
>
s
You run south.

Tenkawa Road
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  An elevated wooden boardwalk parallels each side,
allowing access to the structures found there. 
  It's clear, hot, and windy. 
Obvious exits: n e s
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 92%]
>
s
You run south.

Tenkawa Road
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  An elevated wooden boardwalk parallels each side,
allowing access to the structures found there. 
  It's clear, hot, and windy. 
Obvious exits: n e(closed) s w(closed)
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 92%]
>
s
You run south.

Intersection
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  The center plaza of the city lies to the south.
  It's clear, hot, and windy. 
Obvious exits: n e s w(closed)
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 92%]
>
s
You run south.

Plaza of the Feathered Dragon
  This plaza, named after the serpentine statue that graces the favorite
congregation point of Nerina's citizens.  This broad flat plaza is paved
with large smooth river stones sculped and laid to provided drainage into
iron grates placed at strategic intervals.  Located in the center of the
plaza is the town well.   The plaza is in immaculate repair, and is
beautifully maintained.  From here one can see the the main roads of the
city leading to the north, south, and west.  Just to the east there is a
steep rise.   At the foot of the hill is the public noteboard and off to the
side an iron bin.   
The bustling sound of the city streets can be heard throughout.   
  It's clear, hot, and windy. 
Obvious exits: n e(closed) s w
A very dark-skinned man wanders purposefully along.
Hatim is sitting crosslegged here, playing his kanan.
A portly gnomish man, bearing the insignia of the Talons, gazes absently about.
A rather skinny woman stands here, watching the streets with intense serenity.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
A dark-skinned male human says to you 'Good day, mister.'
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
op e
e
You open the door to Temple of Meissa.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
> You run east.

Temple Walkway
  A natural corridor leads to and from the altar room of Meissa.  Wooden
latices frame the space, arching overhead to create a generous tunnel.
Plants rooted at the base of the structure grow clinging to it, and white
and violet flowers bloom around the space.  A small nest of twigs has been
crafted meticulously overhead, and round stepping stones line the path
underfoot.  The soothing sound of a babbling brook fills the corridor,
created by unique panels set into the laticework.   
  It's clear, hot, and windy. 
Obvious exits: e w
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
clo w
You close the door.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
wh

[--- ---] Arisa.
[Spr War][TLN] Kyln - Elder Druid. Conjurer.
[Dwa Mer][MDN][LGN] Mort McBain.
[--- ---][TLN] Naubie Dobie - Super Shield of Zhenshi
[--- ---][PAR] Sabine, Student of Demonology
[--- ---] Tallulah - Thaumaturge of Decay

Players found: 6
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
i
You are carrying:
( 3) a slice of boiled tongue
     a cup of jasmine-scented tea
     a drinking gourd filled with water
     a char-broiled medium-rare steak
     40 copper coins
     38 silver coins
     13 gold coins
     an official scroll signed by the Knightlord
     a sharp mithril-tipped shovel
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
eat sli
You are too full to eat more.
[HP: 29%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
You are thirsty.
[HP: 36%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
dr cu
You drink tea from a cup of jasmine-scented tea.
[HP: 36%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
It is noon.
[HP: 36%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
dr cu
You drink tea from a cup of jasmine-scented tea.
You do not feel thirsty.
[HP: 36%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
slee
You go to sleep.
[HP: 36%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
wo
Coins carried: 1 obsidian, 3 platinum, 4 gold, 9 silver, 2 copper.
You have just begun your journey to the next level.
You have only recently discovered this area.
[HP: 36%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
wh

[--- ---] Arisa.
[Spr War][TLN] Kyln - Elder Druid. Conjurer.
[Dwa Mer][MDN][LGN] Mort McBain.
[--- ---][TLN] Naubie Dobie - Super Shield of Zhenshi
[--- ---][PAR] Sabine, Student of Demonology
[--- ---] Tallulah - Thaumaturge of Decay

Players found: 6
[HP: 36%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
Your pulse slows to normal.
[HP: 60%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>

[HP: 83%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
sta
You wake and stand up.

[HP: 83%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
op w
You open the door.
[HP: 83%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
w
You jog west.

Plaza of the Feathered Dragon
  This plaza, named after the serpentine statue that graces the favorite
congregation point of Nerina's citizens.  This broad flat plaza is paved
with large smooth river stones sculped and laid to provided drainage into
iron grates placed at strategic intervals.  Located in the center of the
plaza is the town well.   The plaza is in immaculate repair, and is
beautifully maintained.  From here one can see the the main roads of the
city leading to the north, south, and west.  Just to the east there is a
steep rise.   At the foot of the hill is the public noteboard and off to the
side an iron bin.   
The bustling sound of the city streets can be heard throughout.   
  It's clear, hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e s w
A very dark-skinned man wanders purposefully along.
Hatim is sitting crosslegged here, playing his kanan.
A portly gnomish man, bearing the insignia of the Talons, gazes absently about.
A rather skinny woman stands here, watching the streets with intense serenity.
A portly gnomish man exclaims 'Halt, lawbreaker!  You shall pay for your crimes!'
A portly gnomish man pounds your chest, barely wounding you.
Overall, a portly gnomish man is in excellent condition.
A gangly female halfling exclaims 'Halt, lawbreaker!  You shall pay for your crines!'
A gangly female halfling punches at your stomach, barely wounding you.
Overall, a gangly female halfling is in excellent condition.
[HP: 80%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
A dark-skinned male human says to you 'Good day, mister.'
[HP: 80%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
n
No way!  You are still fighting!
[HP: 80%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
Your freezing bite barely burns a portly gnomish man's chest.
Your freezing bite lightly burns a portly gnomish man's chest.
A portly gnomish man starts to concentrate.
A gangly female halfling punches at your chest, causing only a minor wound.
Overall, a portly gnomish man has some small wounds and bruises.
[HP: 79%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
A portly gnomish man utters the words, 'ouaih ghcandusiohp'.
A portly gnomish man's muscles surge with heightened power.
[HP: 79%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
Your freezing bite starts a portly gnomish man's chest on fire.
Your freezing bite burns a portly gnomish man's head.
A portly gnomish man pounds your face, slightly bruising your cheek.
A gangly female halfling starts to pray.
Overall, a portly gnomish man has quite a few wounds.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
auto surrender
You WILL surrender to the law.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
Your freezing bite starts to melt a portly gnomish man's chest.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a portly gnomish man's chest.
You demolish a portly gnomish man's chest with your freezing bite.
You dodge a portly gnomish man's attack.
Overall, a portly gnomish man has several large nasty wounds.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
flee
You run east.

Temple Walkway
  A natural corridor leads to and from the altar room of Meissa.  Wooden
latices frame the space, arching overhead to create a generous tunnel.
Plants rooted at the base of the structure grow clinging to it, and white
and violet flowers bloom around the space.  A small nest of twigs has been
crafted meticulously overhead, and round stepping stones line the path
underfoot.  The soothing sound of a babbling brook fills the corridor,
created by unique panels set into the laticework.   
  It's clear, hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: e w
Run away!  Run away!
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
A portly gnomish man walks in from the west.
You parry a portly gnomish man's attack.
Overall, a portly gnomish man has several large nasty wounds.
A gangly female halfling punches your forehead, causing a small gash.
Overall, a gangly female halfling is in excellent condition.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
You demolish a portly gnomish man's chest with your freezing bite.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a portly gnomish man's head.
You parry a portly gnomish man's attack.
You dodge a gangly female halfling's attack.
Overall, a portly gnomish man looks pretty hurt.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
A gangly female halfling yells 'Criminals are attacking! Baware!'
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
trip
You trip a portly gnomish man and he goes down!
A portly gnomish man is momentarily stunned as he hits the ground hard.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a portly gnomish man's head.
You massacre a portly gnomish man's head with your freezing bite.
You massacre a portly gnomish man's chest with your freezing bite.
You dodge a portly gnomish man's attack.
You dodge a gangly female halfling's attack.
Overall, a portly gnomish man is in awful condition.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
Freezing cold kills a portly gnomish man as he is enveloped in a block of ice.
A portly gnomish man is DEAD!!
You hear a portly gnomish man's death cry.
You get 8 silver coins from a corpse of a portly gnomish man.
You get 4 copper coins from a corpse of a portly gnomish man.
You junk a corpse of a portly gnomish man.
A cast-iron quarterstaff falls out.
A sea-colored full-length robe falls out.
A gangly female halfling punches at your left finger, bruising you slightly.
Overall, a gangly female halfling is in excellent condition.
[HP: 76%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
A gangly female halfling yells 'Criminals are attacking! Beware!'
[HP: 76%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
l

Your freezing bite barely burns a gangly female halfling's chest.
Your freezing bite lightly burns a gangly female halfling's head.
Your freezing bite burns a gangly female halfling's head.
A gangly female halfling starts to pray.
Overall, a gangly female halfling has quite a few wounds.
[HP: 76%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
e

Temple Walkway
  A natural corridor leads to and from the altar room of Meissa.  Wooden
latices frame the space, arching overhead to create a generous tunnel.
Plants rooted at the base of the structure grow clinging to it, and white
and violet flowers bloom around the space.  A small nest of twigs has been
crafted meticulously overhead, and round stepping stones line the path
underfoot.  The soothing sound of a babbling brook fills the corridor,
created by unique panels set into the laticework.   
  It's clear, hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: e w
     The color of this robe shimmers like the rolling sea.
     This quarterstaff is made from a single piece of cast iron.
A gangly female halfling is here, fighting YOU!
[HP: 76%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
> No way!  You are still fighting!
[HP: 76%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
trip

A gangly female halfling utters the words, 'gszabra ay yauhp'.
A bright spear of light appears in a gangly female halfling's hand!
A gangly female halfling brings forth a blinding spear of light from her hand!
A gangly female halfling tosses her glowing spear, and you reel from its awful bite.
[HP: 68%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
> You trip a gangly female halfling and she goes down!
A gangly female halfling is momentarily stunned as she hits the ground hard.
[HP: 68%] [ME:100%] [PE: 94%]
>
Your freezing bite starts a gangly female halfling's head on fire.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a gangly female halfling's head.
A gangly female halfling punches at your chest, bashing a small but painful wound.
Overall, a gangly female halfling has quite a few wounds.
[HP: 67%] [ME:100%] [PE: 94%]
>
Your freezing bite lightly burns a gangly female halfling's chest.
Your freezing bite burns a gangly female halfling's chest.
Your freezing bite starts a gangly female halfling's chest on fire.
A gangly female halfling punches at your left toe, bruising it slightly.
Overall, a gangly female halfling has quite a few wounds.
[HP: 66%] [ME:100%] [PE: 94%]
>
Your freezing bite starts to melt a gangly female halfling's chest.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a gangly female halfling's chest.
Your freezing bite starts to melt a gangly female halfling's chest.
You parry a gangly female halfling's bare fist!
Your freezing bite barely burns a gangly female halfling's right arm.
Overall, a gangly female halfling has several large nasty wounds.
[HP: 66%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
>
A gangly female halfling yells 'Cqiminals are attacking! Beware!'
[HP: 66%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
>
You demolish a gangly female halfling's chest with your freezing bite.
You demolish a gangly female halfling's chest with your freezing bite.
You dodge a gangly female halfling's attack.
Overall, a gangly female halfling looks pretty hurt.
[HP: 66%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
>
A gangly female halfling regains her footing.
[HP: 66%] [ME:100%] [PE: 93%]
>
trip
You trip a gangly female halfling and she goes down!
A gangly female halfling is momentarily stunned as she hits the ground hard.
[HP: 66%] [ME:100%] [PE: 92%]
>
Kyln soars in from the west.
A fire elemental soars in from the west.
A treant soars in from the west.
[HP: 66%] [ME:100%] [PE: 92%]
>
Your freezing bite starts to melt a gangly female halfling's head.
You massacre a gangly female halfling's chest with your freezing bite.
You massacre a gangly female halfling's chest with your freezing bite.
A gangly female halfling punches at your stomach, barely wounding you.
Overall, a gangly female halfling is in awful condition.
[HP: 65%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
Kyln looks at you.
[HP: 65%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
A gangly female halfling yells 'Cqiminals are attacking! Beware!'
[HP: 65%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
mode stun

Freezing cold kills a gangly female halfling as she is enveloped in a block of ice.
A gangly female halfling is DEAD!!
You hear a gangly female halfling's death cry.
You get a single gold coin from a corpse of a gangly female halfling.
You get 5 silver coins from a corpse of a gangly female halfling.
You get 7 copper coins from a corpse of a gangly female halfling.
You junk a corpse of a gangly female halfling.
A sea-colored full-length robe falls out.
[HP: 65%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
> You will fight to stun.
[HP: 65%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
Kyln exclaims to you 'Wgat are you doing?!'
[HP: 65%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
frown
What's bothering you?
[HP: 65%] [ME:100%] [PE: 91%]
>
A warm pocket of air is rolling through here.
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
sayt ky That deep-elf attacked me.
You say to Kyln 'That deep-elf attacked me.'
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
res
You sit down and rest your tired bones.
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
wimpy 100
Wimpy set at 100 percent.
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
auto surrender
You will NOT surrender to the law.
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
l

Temple Walkway
  A natural corridor leads to and from the altar room of Meissa.  Wooden
latices frame the space, arching overhead to create a generous tunnel.
Plants rooted at the base of the structure grow clinging to it, and white
and violet flowers bloom around the space.  A small nest of twigs has been
crafted meticulously overhead, and round stepping stones line the path
underfoot.  The soothing sound of a babbling brook fills the corridor,
created by unique panels set into the laticework.   
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: e w
( 2) The color of this robe shimmers like the rolling sea.
     This quarterstaff is made from a single piece of cast iron.
An animated tree is here wallowing slowly through the earth.
A fire elemental silently awaits a command.
Kyln (a shrewd male sprite) is flying here.
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
wh

[--- ---] Arisa.
[Spr War][TLN] Kyln - Elder Druid. Conjurer.
[Dwa Mer][MDN][LGN] Mort McBain.
[--- ---][TLN] Naubie Dobie - Super Shield of Zhenshi
[--- ---][PAR] Sabine, Student of Demonology
[--- ---] Tallulah - Thaumaturge of Decay

Players found: 6
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
e
Nah... You feel too relaxed...
Kyln asks to you 'the one you just kimlid?'
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
sayt ky No, the one in the Inn.
You say to Kyln 'No, the one in the Inn.'
[HP: 74%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
Your pulse slows to normal.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
sayt ky A saturnine female deep-elf.
You say to Kyln 'A saturnine female deep-elf.'
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
auto
  Setting     Status    Description
--------------------------------------------------------
Auto room       ON  -- show room description
Auto people     ON  -- show people in the room
Auto object     ON  -- show object in the room
Auto prompt     ON  -- show personal command prompt
Auto compact    ON  -- compact listings
Auto combine    ON  -- combine like items and people
Auto reminder   ON  -- show race and adjective
Auto greet      ON  -- greet back to greeter
Auto assist     ON  -- engage in combat with your party
Auto exit       ON  -- have look list room exits
Auto gold       ON  -- get all gold from kills
Auto loot       off -- get all items from kills
Auto junk       ON  -- clean up after kills
Auto split      ON  -- split gold found with party
Auto anonymous  off -- protects your class identity
Auto follow     off -- keeps you from being followed
Auto noyell     ON  -- stops yelling for help when being pkilled
Auto surrender  off -- automatically surrender to authorities
Auto fire       ON  -- continue to fire while target in range
Auto newbie     ON  -- protects newbies from accidental death
Auto summon     off -- attempt to resist summons and gates
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
e
Nah... You feel too relaxed...
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
sta
You stop resting, and stand up.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
e
You jog east.

The Altar Room
  An ovular altar of gilded marble stands in the center of this room,
dedicated to Meissa.  A copper pedestal holds an ivory urn of holy water at
the altar's side, ready for holy ceremonies of healing.  Long, silvery
drapes hang from the top of every wall, softening the glow of several lamps
that shine a gentle cerulean light throughout the chamber and masking the
appearance of its harsh, angular corners.  On the north wall, suspended in
front of one of the draperies, is an image of a nightingale in flight,
holding a green limb in her beak.  A large window on the eastern wall rises
from the floor to the ceiling and takes up almost the entire width of the
wall.   
Obvious exits: w
An old female elf is here, tending to her priestly duties.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
w
You jog west.

Temple Walkway
  A natural corridor leads to and from the altar room of Meissa.  Wooden
latices frame the space, arching overhead to create a generous tunnel.
Plants rooted at the base of the structure grow clinging to it, and white
and violet flowers bloom around the space.  A small nest of twigs has been
crafted meticulously overhead, and round stepping stones line the path
underfoot.  The soothing sound of a babbling brook fills the corridor,
created by unique panels set into the laticework.   
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: e w
( 2) The color of this robe shimmers like the rolling sea.
     This quarterstaff is made from a single piece of cast iron.
An animated tree is here wallowing slowly through the earth.
A fire elemental silently awaits a command.
Kyln (a shrewd male sprite) is flying here.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE:100%]
>
w
You jog west.

Plaza of the Feathered Dragon
  This plaza, named after the serpentine statue that graces the favorite
congregation point of Nerina's citizens.  This broad flat plaza is paved
with large smooth river stones sculped and laid to provided drainage into
iron grates placed at strategic intervals.  Located in the center of the
plaza is the town well.   The plaza is in immaculate repair, and is
beautifully maintained.  From here one can see the the main roads of the
city leading to the north, south, and west.  Just to the east there is a
steep rise.   At the foot of the hill is the public noteboard and off to the
side an iron bin.   
The bustling sound of the city streets can be heard throughout.   
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e s w
A very dark-skinned man wanders purposefully along.
Hatim is sitting crosslegged here, playing his kanan.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
n
You jog north.

Intersection
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  The center plaza of the city lies to the south.
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e s w(closed)
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
n
You jog north.

Tenkawa Road
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  An elevated wooden boardwalk parallels each side,
allowing access to the structures found there. 
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e(closed) s w(closed)
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
l w
The door to Empress Silks is closed.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
op w
You open the door to Empress Silks.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
n
You jog north.

Tenkawa Road
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  An elevated wooden boardwalk parallels each side,
allowing access to the structures found there. 
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e s
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
op w
You can't do that.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 99%]
>
n
You jog north.

Tenkawa Road
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  An elevated wooden boardwalk parallels each side,
allowing access to the structures found there. 
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e(closed) s w
A woman with a dusky complexion is here, treading lightly and gracefully.
[HP: 91%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
A human cityguard steps out of the shadows.
A human cityguard exclaims 'Halt, lawbreakar!  You shall pay fos your crimes!'
Suddenly a human cityguard stabs you in the back!
A human cityguard slashes at your head, causing a small scratch.
Overall, a human cityguard is in excellent condition.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
A dusky female human quickly averts her gaze from you, dipping in a curtsey.
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
op w
What door?
[HP: 77%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
A human cityguard steps out of the shadows.
Your freezing bite lightly burns a human cityguard's head.
Your freezing bite barely burns a human cityguard's chest.
Your freezing bite lightly burns a human cityguard's chest.
A human cityguard slashes your chest, causing a gaping wound!
You run north.

Tenkawa Road
  The tightly-packed sandstone bricks forming the base of this broad street
have been purposefully concaved to facilitate drainage into the iron grates
placed intermittently in its center, yet the change in slope is so
tastefully modest that it only serves to broaden the appearance of this
already-wide passage.  An elevated wooden boardwalk parallels each side,
allowing access to the structures found there.
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e(closed) s w
A centaur cityguard of Nerina wanders around keeping the order.
A lizardman cityguard of Nerina wanders around keeping the order.
Run away!  Run away!
A lizardman cityguard exclaims 'Halt, mawbreaker!  You rhall pay for your crimes!'
A lizardman cityguard crushes your right wrist, causing a big gash.
A lizardman cityguard crushes your head, causing a pulsating wound.
Overall, a lizardman cityguard is in excellent condition.
[HP: 69%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
A centaur cityguard exclaims 'Halt, lawbreaker!  You shall pay for your cqimes!'
A centaur cityguard stabs your stomach, causing a small wound.
A centaur cityguard stabs your chest, causing a gaping wound!
A centaur cityguard stabs your chest, ripping open your stomach!
A centaur cityguard stabs your left wrist, causing a big gash.
Overall, a centaur cityguard is in excellent condition.
[HP: 54%] [ME:100%] [PE: 98%]
>
A human cityguard slashes at your chest, DISEMBOWELING you!
You run north.

Intersection
  The two streets intersecting at this point are formed with tightly-packed
sandstone bricks, concaved to faciliate drainage into the iron grates placed
closely around the tall, slender fountain in the center here.  The wide
street opening to the south leads to a large commercial area and the center
plaza of the city, while the open areas to the east and west follow the
interior city wall.   
  It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: n e s w u
     This tall, slender fountain is the centerpiece of the intersection.
A very dark-skinned man wanders purposefully along.
A rather skinny woman stands here, watching the streets with intense serenity.
A portly gnomish man, bearing the insignia of the Talons, gazes absently about.
A giant cityguard of Nerina wanders around keeping the order.
A giant cityguard of Nerina wanders around keeping the order.
Run away!  Run away!
A lizardman cityguard walks in from the south.
You dodge a lizardman cityguard's attack.
A lizardman cityguard strikes suddenly, crushing your chest!  Your GUTS fall!
Overall, a lizardman cityguard is in excellent condition.
[HP: 49%] [ME:100%] [PE: 97%]
>
auto surrender

A giant cityguard gets a wild look in his eyes.
A giant cityguard strikes suddenly, stabbing at your chest!  Your GUTS fall!
You parry a giant cityguard's attack.
Overall, a giant cityguard is in excellent condition.
[HP: 44%] [ME:100%] [PE: 97%]
>
Angry spirits manifest around a lizardman cityguard and rain curses upon you.
You cause a lizardman cityguard some slight wounds as your freezing bite singes his chest.
Angry spirits manifest around a lizardman cityguard and rain curses upon you.
Your freezing bite barely burns a lizardman cityguard's chest.
Angry spirits manifest around a lizardman cityguard and rain curses upon you.
You cause a lizardman cityguard some slight wounds as your freezing bite singes head.
A gangly female halfling starts to pray.
A portly gnomish man starts to concentrate.
A giant cityguard stabs your left leg, causing a sore wound.
You dodge a giant cityguard's attack.
You parry a giant cityguard's attack.
A giant cityguard gets a wild look in his eyes.
Overall, a giant cityguard is in excellent condition.
You parry a giant cityguard's attack.
You parry a giant cityguard's attack.
A lizardman cityguard crushes your stomach, bashing a deep gash.
A lizardman cityguard strikes suddenly, crushing your chest!  Your GUTS fall!
Overall, a lizardman cityguard has a few scratches.
[HP: 33%] [ME:100%] [PE: 97%]
> You WILL surrender to the law.
[HP: 33%] [ME:100%] [PE: 97%]
>
A gangly female halfling utters the words, 'yrawzgculatz'.
A gangly female halfling creates a large pillar of fire that slams into you! It feels pleasant.
A portly gnomish man utters the words, 'ouaih ghcandusiohp'.
A giant cityguard's muscles surge with heightened power.
[HP: 33%] [ME:100%] [PE: 97%]
>
Angry spirits manifest around a lizardman cityguard and rain curses upon you.
You run up.

On the Ladder
  This ladder is climbing the wall above the gates of Nerina.  Above is a
watchtower with armaments.  The ladder is sturdy enough to support even a
giant. 
    It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: u d
Run away!  Run away!
Your freezing bite lightly burns a lizardman cityguard's chest.
[HP: 32%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
A dark-skinned male human walks in from below.
A lizardman cityguard walks in from below.
A lizardman cityguard strikes suddenly, crushing your chest!  Your GUTS fall!
Overall, a lizardman cityguard has some small wounds and bruises.
[HP: 30%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
auto surrender
You will NOT surrender to the law.
[HP: 33%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
Angry spirits manifest around a lizardman cityguard and rain curses upon you.
You are blocked from escape!
Your freezing bite lightly burns a lizardman cityguard's chest.
A lizardman cityguard's shield blocks your attack.
Angry spirits manifest around a lizardman cityguard and rain curses upon you.
Your freezing bite barely burns a lizardman cityguard's head.
A lizardman cityguard crushes your stomach, bashing a deep gash.
You dodge a lizardman cityguard's attack.
Overall, a lizardman cityguard has some small wounds and bruises.
[HP: 28%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
auto surrender

A centaur cityguard walks in from below.
A centaur cityguard stabs your stomach, carving open a painful, bleeding wound!
A centaur cityguard strikes suddenly, stabbing at your chest!  Your GUTS fall!
A centaur cityguard stabs your chest HARD, piercing through your ribs!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry a centaur cityguard's attack.
Overall, a centaur cityguard is in excellent condition.
A human cityguard slashes your chest HARD, cutting through your ribs!
You sure are BLEEDING!
A human cityguard slashes your right ankle, cutting a small wound.
You sure are BLEEDING!
A human cityguard slashes at your right leg, causing a sore wound.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Overall, a human cityguard has some small wounds and bruises.
[HP: 11%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
> You WILL surrender to the law.
[HP: 11%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
Angry spirits manifest around a lizardman cityguard and rain curses upon you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
You run up.

On the Ladder
  This ladder is climbing the wall above the gates of Nerina.  Above is a
watchtower with armaments.  The ladder is sturdy enough to support even a
giant. 
    It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: u d
A constable is here, serving a warrant.
Run away!  Run away!
Your freezing bite lightly burns a lizardman cityguard's head.
[HP: 10%] [ME:100%] [PE: 96%]
>
You dodge a contract constable's attack.
Overall, a contract constable is in excellent condition.
A centaur cityguard walks in from below.
A centaur cityguard stabs your stomach, carving open a painful, bleeding wound!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You run down.

On the Ladder
  This ladder is climbing the wall above the gates of Nerina.  Above is a
watchtower with armaments.  The ladder is sturdy enough to support even a
giant. 
    It's clear, very hot, and very windy. 
Obvious exits: u d
A human cityguard of Nerina wanders around keeping the order.
A lizardman cityguard of Nerina wanders around keeping the order.
A very dark-skinned man wanders purposefully along.
Run away!  Run away!
A dark-skinned male human says to you 'Good day, mister.'
A giant cityguard walks in from below.
A portly gnomish man walks in from below.
A giant cityguard walks in from below.
A giant cityguard stabs your chest HARD, piercing through your ribs!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You dodge a giant cityguard's attack.
You dodge a giant cityguard's attack.
Overall, a giant cityguard is in excellent condition.
A lizardman cityguard crushes your right arm, tearing open a big bleeding wound!
You are stunned, but will probably recover.
A lizardman cityguard says 'I will now carry out your sentence.'
A lizardman cityguard says 'For the attempted murder of Sabine: imprisonment.'
A lizardman cityguard says 'Your prison sentence is 1 day and 0 hours.'
A lizardman cityguard escorts you off to your new prison cell.
[HP:  0%] [ME:100%] [PE: 95%]
>
Your aura feels less impaired.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group